PDA

View Full Version : New phone

elle
17th November 2011, 14:52
HI I'M LOOKING TO BUY A NEW PHONE, I'M NO LONGER ABLE TO USE THE ONE I HAVE I'M WANTING A TOUCH SCREEN PHONE, BUT IT NEEDS TO BE EASY TO USE,AND TO UNDERSTAND AS I'M NOT REALLY UP TO DATE WITH PHONES WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP IF ANYONE HAS ANY SUGGESTIONS.:confused:

Alienista606
17th November 2011, 19:29
hi elle
i have HTC desire and its very simple to use + much cheaper them iphone so..........
only issue is how U fingers? i guess desire hd be better because is bigger screen??
Max

elle
17th November 2011, 20:07
Hi max, my fingers are a bit shaky these days trouble with co-ordination thought touch screen might
be better as struggling with keys on mine its just knowing which one, iv'e been recommended galaxy ace
but would like more options i will look into the htc though and thanks for your suggestion.
X elle x

Alienista606
18th November 2011, 19:14
elle
No problem but just remember all smart phone where comm whit bigger screen U can download some e book reader like"Cool Reader" like me and us phone like e book reader.
only one issue is screen size
Max

luce
22nd November 2011, 00:25
hiya
found this the other week when we were trying to get a new phone for mum

www.mobileaccessibility.info

seperately..
unfortunatley mum signed up to a 24 month contract via a mobile phone provider, 25 month, in the short time it took us to get it all set up and out of the box her hands had deteriorated and we are now trying to get her out of the contract because of her mnd
so we are still trying to find an appropriate phone for mum
best wishes
luce

daine.scott
6th December 2011, 07:17
The same case is with me regarding phones, and yes that HTC one is great!

caramel
6th December 2011, 07:38
My oldest boy has a samsung galaxy mini, he thinks its wonderful

elle
6th December 2011, 22:23
Hi caramel,
i ended up getting the samsung galaxy ace, i'm finding it much easier to work by the way welcome to the forum iv'e not been on for a while so not really up to date with new comers i do apologise x elle x

bakeit Forum