PDA

View Full Version : Hi I am Vikas & wish to Give a big HELLO to all

Vikas Katiha
1st December 2011, 11:11
I am putting up in India & joined this forum today only.
I would like to share my thoughts with every one in this forum & would also like to share others thoughts. Will shortly post the same very soon.

Batty
1st December 2011, 12:02
hello

Robyn Copley-Hirst
1st December 2011, 12:58
Welcome to the forum, Vikas

Robyn

paul-uk
1st December 2011, 13:33
Hello Vikas

icingoncake
2nd December 2011, 11:42
Removed commercial links in quote - Robyn

please don't bother spamming our forum. the moderators are really great at moving your stuff anyway. I've reported this post and it will be gone within an hour I'll bet!! Stop wasting everyones time, we have more important things to talk about here!

icingoncake
2nd December 2011, 11:42
Sorry, I really came on to say hello to Vikas :)

Robyn Copley-Hirst
2nd December 2011, 11:50
please don't bother spamming our forum. the moderators are really great at moving your stuff anyway. I've reported this post and it will be gone within an hour I'll bet!! Stop wasting everyones time, we have more important things to talk about here!

Less than an hour this time, Jenny. Good to see you back on the forum again. Thanks for the post report to myself. We can never prevent a first spam, but there's been next to no one ever bothered you all with a second so thanks to everyone who alerts us early.

I've removed the links that you quoted in your post to make sure the spammer gets zero gain from using our forum. The IP address has also been blocked. Many thanks again and enjoy the rest of your visit,

Robyn

icingoncake
2nd December 2011, 11:54
A big Thanks to Robyn!!!

And a big hello to Vikas

PS. Thanks for finding the font sizes, Batty! :)

bakeit Forum