PDA

View Full Version : Camera Mouse Help

Jo Burkimsher
7th December 2011, 14:51
Hello Everyone,

In this vein, I was wondering if anyone could help me out with the Camera Mouse software. Although the program works perfectly on my own computer, I have installed it for a friend and for some reason the clicking and double clicking function does not work. Althoughthe cursor moves around properly and a click is actually heard, the click does does not have any effect, does not action the instruction so to speak. The operating system is Windows 7. I thought initially it might be because my friend has the sticky keys function turned on, but when I chose the sticky keys option on my own computer the Camera Mouse still worked perfectly. Any clues would be gratefully received. Thanks in advance.

Florence

Robyn Copley-Hirst
8th December 2011, 13:06
Welcome to the forum, Florence :)

Robyn

Batty
8th December 2011, 13:56
Hi Florence, I had exactly the same problem earlier this year when I installed Camera Mouse software on my laptop, I cannot remember exactly how I corrected this but it was by changing the settings on the program and it works fine now, I also use windows 7.
Regards Mark

Jo Burkimsher
12th December 2011, 19:51
I THINK I may have discovered the cause of the trouble. The computer has The Grid 2 speech software installed which has uses "dwell time" to action a click. I suspect that the clicks on the camera mouse are being "absorbed" so to speak by the clicks withinThe Grid software. If anyone here has experience of using these two programs together I would welcome your comments.

bakeit Forum