Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Serious lack of new posts ??

Serious lack of new posts ??

Morning all,

I thinks its time for some new Rants and well just anything that bugs you ,more or less anything ,just keep it clean and not to offensive ,please i am so bored ,need a bit of cheering up so please come on ,I know your more than capable, some of the last Rants where just so good .

pete

Batty
    Hi Pete,
    I agree, too many lurkers and not enough posters.
    Cheers Mark

I know the feeling, hence my diminished activity on here!!
    Life without love is like a broken pencil..... Pointless.

http://mndestroyer.wordpress.com/

Totally agree - very quiet at the moment.

My particular grievance at the moment is with ALSUntangled. Why, oh why, is there never any urgency when it comes to things connected with MND! Even the MNDA, who sponsor them, haven't a clue what they're up to. If you are going to investigate something don't leave us all hanging. All we need are dates!

https://twitter.com/ALSUntangled

Ah...feel better now.
    Support the fight against MND: O Motor Neurone Disease Awareness Bands O

Oh ... and what is it with drivers who go 40mph everywhere. I was behind one this morning. 60mph road does not equal 40mph. 30mph road does not equal 40mph!!! You hurl abuse until you get into a residential area and then they're gone!

And then you get the people who always brake when they pass a car ... what the hell is with that?!

Sometimes I wish I could fly.
    Support the fight against MND: O Motor Neurone Disease Awareness Bands O

Hello guys

Thanks Mark adie and Mattj, i was thinking i was the only one out there , The one thing i promised myself was that this bloody condition was not going to be my only concern , We had no choice ,we got it and it seems there are no reasons why , I can only think its just bad luck ,but there are still other things that matter and feeling things that really do get the blood boiling and Matts found one of mine ,The one thing i have always loved is driving ,but there is little pleasure in that these days ,Cant mess with the car unless you have a degree in computing ,and god did i love tweaking those Carbs,but despite the speed cams almost every hundred yards down the road to our house and the ramps ,almost as often ,and then , there is my real hot topic, Cameron and clegg , Oh save us from these two please ,And the new lady who is so full of s*** telling us the 30 billion is going to make the country so much better by having a Train that will only ever be used by the bankers and the like ,making the world a better place by saving twenty minutes to get to Birmingham from London, big deal ,not to put to finer point on it but i wont be around to see this white elephant completed and i say now the cost is going to be greater than the 30 billion or so ,I wonder if there is someone out there ,who one day will look after there own people in this country , instead of trying to tell everyone across the globe how to run there life , And yes Mattj i think , My question is why do people sit in the middle lane for miles and miles on end ,until you try to pass then and then they pull in in front of you , Much better, thanks guys

Pete

Pete,
    While talking about trains can you tell me why we buy from Germany? How can it be economic sense to go buy overseas in the middle of a recession with all the unemployed we have in this country. Surely we shouldn't make decisions based on the price of an article. What about the unemployed and the cost of supporting them when they could be building trains and the lost tax and NI revenue. Crazy. How can people like this run a country?
    I'm also with you on middle lane drivers. The motorway network in this country would be adequate if we had 3 useable lanes in this country instead having to rely on 2 because a collection of brain dead individuals can't be bothered to get back in the nearside lane.
    That felt good.

John

Hi John

Totally agree with you mate ,have no idea why but,, despite all the legal reasons why is it ,when it suits the goverment they can change anything if its in their interest ,but i bet the guys in Derby will have to work for it against all the other countries, when it should be awarded to our own.and not even offered to companies outside the UK. Mind you thats getting harder by the day to find a British Company ,not controlled or owned by speculators ,who have no interest in quality only profits and if it isnt making them money they asset strip it and bugger the workers ,and we have a goverment that does nothing to stop them.

As for my motorway Rant ,yes i travelled Thirty odd miles down the M6 the other day, Joined at jn 15 south and left at jn11 never moved out of the nearside and must have passed hundreds of Cars all nose to tail braking and tailgating each other rather than use the nearside lane, never learn.. OHH man i am going to sleep tonight ? thanks John

Wholey agree that contract should have gone to Bombardier n kept money in uk economy plus tax income to govt.

Left lane on a motorway, what's that? Thought that was for caravans ;-). Right lane best imho, also safest in rain due to camber run off. Less sitting water.
    Life without love is like a broken pencil..... Pointless.

http://mndestroyer.wordpress.com/

Forum Member
    I would like to share with you about my move.

I have been given a brand new build flat in London's docklands area.

Its fully adapted, clos-o mat, wet room, fully fitted kitchen with appliances.

Fantasic veiws over the river Thames,

Very close to a very large shopping mall

All transport within 5-6 minutes walk

I'm just waiting for the phone line to be connected because of my home alert alarm system then im in.

I'm so pleased that i got my move at last

And to top it off i also got my free public transport pass and taxi card.
    "Always look on the bright side of life"