Thread: Newbie

G60dubber

Hi all
    I was pointed in the direction of this forum today so thought I'd have a browse. It's great to read posts from people with MND who are so postive and helpful. I got my ALS diagnosis back in Sept 10 and am still fairly new to things. Looking forward to chatting with you all.
    Cheers
    Adie

Chris
    Hi Adie and welcome

Tricia-Ann
    Welcome Adie - I hope you find the forum a useful place to be able to make friends, gather information and share your own experiences of MND.
    Trish

Luna73
    Hello Adie and welcome - I'm sure you'll find the forum a friendly and safe place to chat.

Jenni
    Hi Adie,

Welcome. If you're the same Adie I've spoken to recently, then I'm glad you like the forum.
    If you fancy chatting to some of the other members about possible fundraising events, here's the current thread: http://forum.mndassociation.org/show...raising-events

Jenni
    Last edited by Jenni; 18th January 2011 at 14:05.

G60dubber
    Hi Jenni, it is.
    Cheers for putting me onto this, already found some intersting stuff n nice people to chat with :-)

soniamm
    Hi Adie, welcome to the forum

Sonia

SGD
    Welcome!

Ange M
    Hi Adie,
    Not sure whether youre the same Adie, I attended the Lincoln meet & greet for the first time last Friday, I did not get to meet you personally if it was you??

G60dubber
    Pm'd u Ange.