Thread: Towel solutions

Towel solutions

Hi all I was just wondering if anyone has ever had or seen a poncho type towel to slip over the head after showering. I just thought it would maintain abit of dignity as well as keeping mum warm whilst drying her. I've looked all over the web but had no luck. I may have to cobble something up with two towels

Thanks any advice much appreciated

Michelle
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.Ē -*Dr. Seuss

Forum Member
    Just a thought - how about checking out beachwear?

Michelle,
    If you google" adult toweliing ponchos" you will find you can buy them from e bay or amazon. If you can find 1799 other people who would like one alibaba will supply a minimum order of 1800!!

I did find a pattern to sew your own but that just seemed to be child sizes. The ready made sounds quicker unless you have time on your hands.
    i suspect this isn't the case.

John

Thanks guys for the ideas, and I have found one or two ideas that are designed for the beach, but tend to be pricey. I shall try my hand with the sewing machine for now and try two towels sewn together ( matching towels of course, we wouldnt want to look tacky) with a gap for the noggin, which is basically what the beach ponchos are.

Cheers

Michelle

Ps thanks for the post John it made me chuckle
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind donít matter and those who matter donít mind.Ē -*Dr. Seuss

Forum Member
    Recently i was also searching for the same type of towel option and yes i landed onto Google where i searched and got even more appropriate and suitable results that i had thought about ........
    Sometimes we search for a little piece of thing in-fact we don't think that it will become difficult but yes it becomes....
    I was searching for a round shaped towel that could stay on the head and would not slip over my gran ma's head so she could be warm for a time and yes of course her hairs will remain dry after shower
    Last edited by Robyn Copley-Hirst; 30th July 2012 at 10:27. Reason: removed commercial link

Forum Member
    Able2wear.co.uk do a towelling poncho, not particularly cheap but what is for people who have health conditions!