Hi All,

I hope you do not mind me posting in your forum, You may have noticed that the MNDA had retweeted on Twitter about my marathon run in November...

My wife lost her father Gary Clark to MND in 2004 when she was only a teenager, Gary was a lovely man but to learn about this cruel illness breaks my heart everytime I go out to learn more about it.

Obviously the effect of loosing such a influential person in her life was never going to be easy but the whole journey up to his passing did not seem like an easy one (which is understandable).

I have choosen to run 25 MILES! yes a whole maraton for MNDA in a bid to raise as much money as possible to.. as MNDA say "A World Free Of MND"

I have decided I am going to get a custom shirt/top made which I am going to run in with photos of people's loved ones lost or still fighting printed onto my top. I would like to ask for a min 10 donation in exchange through my justgiving page which is completely safe and all money is sent directly to MNDA.

http://www.justgiving.com/Carl-Hallam

Once again I hope you do not mind me posting on your forum but I feel that it is such a nice idea to have your love ones specifically remembered.

Thank you for reading.

Carl