Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new member

twitcher1

Hi
    My name is Paul,60 years old and from the south of England and can only do one finger typing!!

I wont be saying very much unless I can get hold of a Dragon and I dont mean the fire breathing ones
    Diagnosed ALS July last year though twitching for 6 months before any weakness,which is now in my hands legs and arms
    Hope to join in with the chat and get to meet a few people
    best wishes
    Paul

G60dubber
    Hi Paul welcome to the site.
    I've got an old Dragon 32 in the loft ;-), prob not the sort you are after though :-).

Jenni
    Hi Paul,

Welcome to the forum. There are people here who have difficulties in communicating in various ways, so feel free to ask any questions you may have about technology or the like. I'm sure there will be someone here who can point you in the right direction

Jenni

justaboutsane
    Hello Paul

Welcome to the forum, I have on just joined myself and have already read lots of interesting and useful info. Everyone seems very friendly and willing to offer help and support xx J

ashfieb
    Hi Paul,

Take a look here for a Dragon etc.

http://www.magimedia.co.uk/buildforu...t=3304&start=0

Cheers, Barry

Chris
    Hi Paul, welcome

twitcher1

dragon 32

Quote Originally Posted by G60dubber View Post
    Hi Paul welcome to the site.
    I've got an old Dragon 32 in the loft ;-), prob not the sort you are after though :-).
    Hi G60
    Thanks for the offer but not sure what a Dragon 32 is, and whats it doing in your loft!!

G60dubber
    it's the 1st computer that I bought back in the 80's!! n keep it for posterity. Now I realise what Dragon software is ... oops!!

Tricia-Ann
    Hi Paul, Welcome to the forum

Vane
    Hi there,
    Just had to say hello, as I grew up in Eastbourne. Im 58 yrs old and was diagnosed in December 2010. Difficulty walking, trunk weak and arms weak but still sane and keeping positive. - I miss Birling Gap and Belle Toute! as I now live in outskirts of London. My brother still lives in Eastbourne and fishes off the beaches near Princes Park.
    Say hello to those lovely undulating downs for me.
    Vane (Vanessa)