Thread: Hello all, still here!

Forum Member

Hello all, still here!

Hi Guys!

We made it!! Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers! Power was restored on a few sections of my area, or what's left of it...Just wanted to let you know me and my family ok. Honestly, still pulling myself together at the moment. So much destruction and devastation all around me it's a little hard to get my thoughts together.

As soon as I do, for those of you who followed this horror story, will hear the good, the bad and the very ugly!...

Stay well
    Love
    CC

Forum Member
    Hello CC I am so glad you and your family are ok. I cannot imagine what you have been through and are still going through.

Take care and keep safe.

Steve.

Forum Member
    That's great news, take care

Steve

Hi CC,
    Glad to here you survived everything. It looks from the news coverage to have been dreadful for you all and the aftermath is going to go on for years. Hoped your friend got through OK.

John

Hi CC,

Well that's made my day, Great News , Good to know you are all ok.

Pete
    XX
    All I need is a miracle

Forum Member
    Hi CC,

Great news, glad you are all safe. We stayed in New Jersey and visited NYC in April so were able to visualise much more the areas affected.
    We followed events on Sky News and can't even begin to comprehend what you guys have been through.

Stay lucky

Keith.

Forum Member
    Thank God CC, sending love to you and all in your area.
    XXXX

Forum Member
    Was hoping we would hear from you - thanks for letting us know you are all OK.

Forum Member
    THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

Yes, been very difficult here as you can imagine. My dear friend is ok too John, thanks for asking. She lives 15 minutes from me more inland. She is still without power there, our only form of communicating has been thru texting.

New Jersey, New York were hit badly! New Jersey is quite large, but compared to other states in US not so much. Basically the State is divided into 3 regions, North Jersey (the top) Central Jersey (the middle) and South Jersey (the bottom). I live in Central Jersey, about 2 hours North of Atlantic City, which is in South Jersey. Alot of the shore areas are Central to South, all completely gone! My home withstood the storm many around me have not.

Our local parish church, Holy Family, was turned into a shelter. President Obama came there to speak with families and see first hand the damage.

CC