Thread: Forum Signup

Forum Member

Forum Signup

I know there are a few comments about excessive moderation within the forum but I think we could reduce the "crank" postings by having more!

If the signup process was altered so a moderator had to ratify any new user requests (I think it may have worked like that when the forum originally opened). Yes, this would delay new users getting on the forum by a few hours or maybe a day and some would still get through but I think it would be worth it. An alternative would be to have new posts moderated for the first two or three posts (that is a moderator must agree them before they are made visible to the world).

Arthur
    Smile they said "Life could be Worse", so I did and it was

I have just sent Mart a message suggesting that he piss off. Maybe if we all did likewise he would.

john

Hi John

I said something similar on another thread, thought you all might think me rude but really his posts are not relevant to this forum

Chrissy

Hi Arthur,

Just thinking along the same lines matey, and we did have, up till recently a young lady who zapped the rogue posters within a short period of time, as did MikeFD alias the Terminator as i call him but he seems to only come on from time to time nowadays , Having said that its not Rocket science to see these posts are to say the least a bit vague ,and i quite enjoy spotting them what amazes me is why they do it ,??It just goes to enforce what most think on here that MND is not at all well known,,, I wonder when was the last time you heard anyone mention MND on TV or Radio or in the local paper or by anyone, who has not had the misfortune of being told they have it, on the other hand ALS seems worldwide.

Regards
    pete
    All I need is a miracle

Had visitors today so not sure what's occuring,but if I ever met that holidaytours I would give her something to think about. Regs Bob
    We are the Champions my friends,we'll go on fighting till the end.

Bob,

Still feeling a bit gutted , Our Claire bet me to it and missed out from the sound of it , and hope Pats not looking over your shoulder ?
    All I need is a miracle

Forum Member
    Hi Pete and anyone else interested,
    There was a programme on Radio 4 yesterday morning, Saturday Live, which had interview with youngish parents with young children.
    He had MND and she had terminal oesophageal cancer. The Coulstons. Programme is still available on I Player.

Regards
    Ian
    Die? That will be the last thing I do

Hello Pete,just explained to Pat what I was grinning at, she said to me "You live in a dream world you do" anyway holidaytours avatar showed a very sexy young asian babe in a red and black lace up figure hugging corsette with suspenders supporting sheer black stockings ,pouting wet gloss lips with the tip of her tongue showing and finally raised hands holding a whip.But I don't know how it was done but she protruded from the screen as a life size hologram ,so frustrating I can't move my arms.It's such a shame,you missed out on a good one there Pete.
    We are the Champions my friends,we'll go on fighting till the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Hello Pete,just explained to Pat what I was grinning at, she said to me "You live in a dream world you do" anyway holidaytours avatar showed a very sexy young asian babe in a red and black lace up figure hugging corsette with suspenders supporting sheer black stockings ,pouting wet gloss lips with the tip of her tongue showing and finally raised hands holding a whip.But I don't know how it was done but she protruded from the screen as a life size hologram ,so frustrating I can't move my arms.It's such a shame,you missed out on a good one there Pete.
    Big Bob,

Really cant thank you enough for that ,that's just made my day complete , suffice to say Claires of the Chrissy list now ???????

pete
    All I need is a miracle

Quote Originally Posted by ian View Post
    Hi Pete and anyone else interested,
    There was a programme on Radio 4 yesterday morning, Saturday Live, which had interview with youngish parents with young children.
    He had MND and she had terminal oesophageal cancer. The Coulstons. Programme is still available on I Player.

Regards
    Ian
    Thanks for that Ian ,not often we get some airtime , pity it had to be involving young people and the kids, but seem very sorted and have to say both seem to be handling it very well considering it is both who face very difficult futures ,remarkable we humans ?

Regards
    pete
    All I need is a miracle