Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: hi everyone

Forum Member
    Dear Kerri and family,
    I was so sorry to hear about your mums death- from what you said recently you knew that it wouldn't be long for her, but it is still a shock when someone you loves dies. My thoughts were with you the last few days, thinking what you must be going through. Please know that I and others on the forum are still here for you and we hope you keep in touch. I know you will have a lot to organise over the next few weeks, and it must be strange thinking about returning home again after being with some of your children at your mums.
    Thinking of you lots
    Love Lucy and mum (margaret)

kerri121072
    thank u all for ure very kind words...carly my mum was 60,no age..im so sorry to hear about ure dad..mums funeral is wed 6th april,not looking foward to that day at all.......lucy and margaret than u so much for ure kind wors and suppot over the last few wks it means alot to me...i will cum bk on the forum when i can as this has been a big part of me xxxxx thank u xxxx

Robyn Copley-Hirst
    Hi Kerri,

I wish you and your family all the strength you need for the funeral and time ahead. As Luce says, we are all still here for you, whenever you feel you need us, to talk.

Best Wishes,

Robyn

Forum Member
    Hi Kerri

Mum and I have been thinking of you a lot this past week (and Carly too). Thinking of you especially later today for your mums funeral. Take care, remember we are here for you, Best wishes, Luce XX

Vane
    Thinking about you Kerri, Love vanessa

Forum Member
    Thinking of you x x x

Hi Kerri, very sorry to read about your loss.
    YNWA............Trying to stay positive..........

Website http://chris-versus-mnd.weebly.com/

kerri121072
    hi everyone,thank u so very much for ure kind words...mums funeral went lovely im sure me and my brother did her proud...the horses were beautiful and the carridge was like a princess carridge...it was a hard day but a nice day if that makes sense.........i still havent got my head around things im just keeping myself busy xx i hope you are all well..i will keep popping on from time to time xx take care all off you xxxxx