Thread: johns hospital stay

Forum Member

Thumbs up johns hospital stay

Just to let you know John had his operation to replace and repair things and hes home again and things are going well.I cannot fault the care he got in the royal blackburn hospital.The staff are remarkable and he was well cared for and treat with dignity on what was a very busy ward.All his needs were met and I was very impressed with his care xx Irene

Hi Irene,
    That's really good news, I'm sure John is happy to be home.Just goes to show the difference to have great people delivering
    Great service,I too counted my blessings recently from the Royal Berks, I still find it astonishing that their is such disparity when
    we hear of Graham's long road of suffering, with no help or support.

Best wishes to you both.

Roy.

Quote Originally Posted by Irene View Post
    Just to let you know John had his operation to replace and repair things and hes home again and things are going well.I cannot fault the care he got in the royal blackburn hospital.The staff are remarkable and he was well cared for and treat with dignity on what was a very busy ward.All his needs were met and I was very impressed with his care xx Irene
    Hi Irene,

Glad johns home and he was lucky to get good care and attention in hospital, restores your faith a little, really pleased he is back home with you.

Pete
    XX
    All I need is a miracle

Great news in that John is home where he belongs and that he has had a high level of support and care.
    Enjoy - and best wishes to you both

Rory
    Last edited by Rory; 7th February 2013 at 13:29. Reason: Roy picked up my deliberate mistake - vest - not best !
    New Year's resolution -not to get MND again !

Hi Rory,

Surprised that wasn't terminated promoting vests, do you recommend the string varieties and in the summer sport a knotted hanky
    to avoid dangerous sun rays to your exposed scalp.

Best fishes

Roy.

Roy
    Thanks for spotting the deliberate typo !
    I recommend Keith to have a string vest for that impressive bird-pulling diamond tan ! He sounds a diamond geyser !

R
    New Year's resolution -not to get MND again !

Hi Irene

I am so please Johns stay in hospital was a success. Hope he recovers soon and that what they did helps his situation.

Chrissy