Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475

Thread: Motorbike Mania

Forum Member
    Hi Mick

Don't know how it is in your country, but over here our drivers are very distracted because of their cell phones! Which is against the law to be texting, and driving, but people do it anyway!

My son took the motorcycle course which is not required in my State to obtain license, but relieved he did The Instructor told him to use the noise of the motorcycle to his advantage because drivers hear it coming around them, and will be more aware, but I wonder about that now because people seem completely tuned out, and absorbed in their phones on the road..real craziness!

Also our roads are filled with SUV's and pick up trucks, and minivans very large style cars, a motorcycle against that is no match.

I work in the hospital, and patients in need of organ transplants are told to register in States that don't require helmets like Florida because they have more availability of organ donations from 'cycle deaths' as they call them ...just what I needed to know

CCxox
    Last edited by ccinjersey; 10th August 2018 at 21:43.

Moto GP from Austria is on Tuesday night, CH5 at 7 PM, great race last week but I failed to post it.

The Silverstone classic is on Wednesday ITV4 at 8pm and the Bruce Mclaren story is on after it

BSB is on tomorrow on quest all afternoon and the highlights are on ITV4 Wed at 8 pm