Page 11 of 78 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Motorbike Mania

Qualifying was on BBC one. Marquez then Lorenzo, Davisioso (Ducati !!), Crutchlow . Pedrosa crashed out. Cal Crutchlow was in pain after a free practice crash so to come fourth was amazing. Don't know what's happened to Colin Edwards.

Hi Laila;
    Looks good for Lorenzo tomorrow, should be a good race and maybe Cal can do something but never count out Marquez.
    World Super Bikes was good, with Sykes winning one of them and quite close racing.
    Colin Qualified in 19th place, and I don't fancy him! he is yours.
    Terry

Hi Terry, if cal had a better bike like lorenzos I think he would win. I think he's crashing because he's riding the limits of the inferior machine. he had a bad crash on practice and was limping on qualifying. He's really trying hard and pushing through the discomfort a lot of the time, so he's a bit of a hero. I think Colin Edwards is taking it easy these days, he used to be in the top runners, anyway he's on the grid

Hi hells rollators,

BBC iplayer couple of good watches the NW 200 is brilliant and motor 3 and 2 on red button.
    Good as it gets :-)

Thanks Roy

Motogp France. Great race in the wet. Good to see our Cal Crutchlow on the podium and with a fractured tibia as well, bit of a hero. No idea what happened to Lorenzo - anyone have any ideas? He just went backwards!! . Marquez was obviously struggling in the wet conditions and kept on losing it, but as soon as it dried out he stormed through. Apparently this was his first race in the wet on his motogp Honda. Even Rossi was struggling and crashed. Strange isn't it that he couldn't do anything with the Ducati but is now being beaten by Dovisioso on Ducati. Not looking good for a Rossi comeback .

Don't forget to mention the British GP winner Scott Reading in moto 2 another fab race like moto 1.
    Yeah Lorenzo went to pieces Crutchlow held his composure and raced in a determined controlled manner
    Overtaking both Vali and lozenger both on factory bikes,Pedrossa was a lucky man coming off track on
    2 occasions so maybe at long last his year.

God save the Queen.
    Good as it gets :-)

Hi Roy,

Yep, Crutchlow for top podium soon I hope. Carol

Isle of Man TT coming up this weekend. Back in the 80s I rode the circuit at a sedate pace on my Honda cx500.

can't believe that you owned up to owning a CX500 Laila;
    Mind you I did have a clapped out one once, it was a lovely cruising machine.
    I think that the TT is showing on ITV4 Thursday evening but I will update you when I defiantly know .