Page 13 of 78 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Motorbike Mania

Crutchlow must be still carrying the same injury from last meeting broken leg,certainly no quitter and fingers crossed he gets another result
    Tomorrow.What the Dickens has happened to Rossi,
    Good as it gets :-)

Quote Originally Posted by roy View Post
    Hi Carol,
    Was a great result for Tom Sykes a maiden double on home turf on the Kwaker,used to watch Tom on Suzuki in the BSB series brings him just for points away from the championship lead still a lot to ride through.My Racing was back in the the late seventies in a small amateur series
    On RD400 Yams.Truth was never made sponsorship and then enjoyed watching and touring,my Touring across Europe and Scandinavia
    Was my passion.my last track event was in 2010 a track day at Silverstone on the Kwaker 1200 great day but expensive with tyres they
    Just melt away.
    Hi Roy, RD400s !!!!!!! I saw them at Oulton Park, seriously fast and close racing, a bit leary. Bravery award.

Carol

Isle of Man sidecar race tonight was really good. I never used to follow the sidecar racing or pay interest in it, but the coverage on ITV4 was really good and a good race to watch. On a negative note one of the TT riders had a very serious accident. The modern bikes which can average 130 mph (so reaching 200 mph at times ) on a normal road 37 mile circuit with lamposts, walls, curbs, houses and trees to crash into is extremely dangerous.
    Last edited by Laila; 2nd June 2013 at 12:07.

Motor gp on Bbc red button now.

Hi Roy, got it thanks. Carol

Wow Scott Reading two in a row 43 point lead long way to go but if he can win championship first Brit since the late great Sheene.

Great to see a Brit win and leading the championship (Moto 2)

Hi Bikers,

Well another disaster for the Doc , a stupid arrogant mistake by the young reckless one and sheer brilliance shown by the winner riding perfection. And to say Cal did good would be a understatement , all in all a great race, but doubt the Italians had the same views ?. Danny no doubt sighed a lot thinking how lucky he is to have a really considerate teammate ,I think Honda may be having words ,very deep meaning full ones with the youngster having lost a podium place for nothing gained .
    All I need is a miracle

Hi Pete,

yes Marquez crashed on every outing on this circuit, his earlier high speed crash probably didn't help, he was very lucky he wasn't seriously hurt. I think it's his relative inexperience. Cal was brilliant. I think it was Bautista's fault taking out Rossi, the Rossi fans will probably give him a hard time now. Carol

Rossi having tough time hope he doesn't quit, would be very bad news for Moto GP. Cal seems to of matured a great ride from
    a guy with painful injuries,young Bradley Smith another very brave race too.be interesting to see if Scott Reading gets a factory ride
    In motor GP 1. Next year
    Last edited by roy; 2nd June 2013 at 17:14. Reason: Appalling spelling and grammar, best notes on my school reports punctual .