Page 23 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: Motorbike Mania

Forum Member
    Glad you are ok. Those guys gave us some heartstopping moments during the last few laps. Barry Sheene would not believe it!! Saw the race on TV but skies busy around here ferrying people to and from the track.

Did not realize that you lived so close to silverstone, we could have all camped in your garden.
    Last weeks World super bikes is on C4 between 7:30 and 8 am tomorrow morning.
    Terry

Laila
    That was an early start! Missed it, but hopefully catch up if on Eurosport??

Wops, British super bike on ITV4 in 9 minutes. Sorry Roy, must of got my dates mixed up. Racing from Donington

Frank
    Bloody hell!! I'm not allowed to watch it.
    The reason? Star Gate SG1 is on it's penultimate episode??
    My lip is well and truly out,..... But not for long, as I'm dribbling Got to laugh, can't even sulk proper any more.

Laila
    Frank and all motorbike maniacs. If you have the free itv player app on iPad then can watch the BSB action at Donnington on demand anytime over next 30 days. I won't give a rundown if you had to watch stargate! Instead, except that the last lap was good. . ? Is mescal better than gin. Carol

Frank
    The mescal is a bit of an acquired taste Carol. I've grown to like it, but it can give a 'funny' experience when drunk in excess .
    It can be a bit 'trippy', for want of a better word.
    I've been told that it is distilled from a cactus, but not really sure; I should Google it sometime instead of gulping it
    Well worth trying though, I only tend to drink mescal and Jack D' these days, so I may be blinkered.

I'll try the ITV player on my PC later, cheers for that; I was in sci-fi hell last night.
    xx Frank

Laila
    Frank, Sounds like one for the G&TS club, it's usually a troll free zone thanks to BIg Brother. Gin plus one or two meds puts me in the right place , plus listening to voodoo chile on spotify. Drop me a friend invite. Carol
    Last edited by Laila; 12th September 2013 at 21:32. Reason: Adjusting volume on heard it on the grapevine plus pouring more gin

Frank
    I'd love to join the club Carol, especially if Marvyn Gaye is being played full blast.
    Also, great news; no more SG1
    Bet you owt' though, I still won't get my hand on the remote!!!

Laila
    frank, have to watch out for the Sky TV on demand though and then can watch all of stargate from ep1 sp1 .

Heads up for MotoGP SanMarino this Sunday at 2pm race start - yeah

Carol