• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Terry
    Forum Member
    • May 2012

Good news;

World Super Bikes is on 4D the French race from last week was shown at 7:55 am 12/10

Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

• Springtime

Remember seeing Agostini win his race at Oulton Park, think it was Easter 1968.
      Spring x

Comment

• john

Hi Terry,
        I am in Madeira and the satellite has gone again so no English TV until tomorrow at best.
        Was at Darley moor with stars on Sunday. Brilliant except they slotted two go kart races in- yawn.
        Saw Agostini racing John Cooper at Mallory bike bonanza earlier this year. They took to the track on an original and relica of the bikes they raced historically in 1971. John Cooper won again!
        Bought a raffle ticket to win an exact copy of McGuiness' Honda. Drawn next January so you may see me on ITV 4 next year(lol).
        John

Comment

• Terry
          Forum Member
          • May 2012

Hi Bikers;

It's a full on weekend with BSB final race from Brands Hatch shown on ITV4 wednesday 19.25.

Moto GP from Malaysia, on ITV4 Monday at 8pm,

and World Super Bikes in South Africa, not sure when yet.
          TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

• miranda
            Forum Member
            • Jan 2011

Thanks Terry.

Comment

• Terry
              Forum Member
              • May 2012

Whops;

Moto GP is just starting on ITV4, from Malaysia, The last three races have been great and Rossi looks very competitive.

Comment

• miranda
                Forum Member
                • Jan 2011

Oh no I missed it. Enjoyed shakey's win last week but a shame about Kyanori.

Comment

• Terry
                  Forum Member
                  • May 2012

I believe it's on again, I will take a look as it's my fault. Carol would have loved seeing Shakey win it again.

Even without Kyanori, the last race was good.

Comment

• Terry
                    Forum Member
                    • May 2012

Sorry, could not find it, it is available on ITV player. Look at ITV4.

Let me know how you get on, Terry

Comment

• Terry
                      Forum Member
                      • May 2012

Early warning Miranda;

Moto GP is on in Spain this weekend and is on ITV4 Monday the 10th at 8 pm. I hope you caught the last race as it was a good one again.

Next year looks promising, Terry

Comment

• Springtime

Woo Hoo Terry Absolutely bowled over with your pic xx

Springtime getting closer to Christmas Lol xxx

Comment

• Terry
                          Forum Member
                          • May 2012

It's become something of a tradition and people moan if I don't do it. Please delete some of you PM's as it is full.

I am TC normally and the werewolf around Halloween.

Terry

Comment

• Springtime

Masterful as well. Deleted Lol xx

Comment

• Springtime

ha ha that took some fathoming out, Terry you could have told me how to do it.

xx

Comment

• miranda
                                Forum Member
                                • Jan 2011

Thanks Terry x

Comment

Working...
                                X