Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Motorbike Mania

Great race, shame about Crutchlow. Looks like it will be the best year for racing for a long time. BSB on ITV 4 Tuesday 8 pm.

Good to see Rossi back with a smile, I love his accent! Crutchlow was doing so well (until Rossi got to him) , hope he gets a podium soon.

Thanks Terry will set my timer.
    Laila and Terry, think Crutchlow ( an unfortunate name) will have his day he's a great racer, he got done over at the start,Lorenzo looked
    Very good unfortunately.think he will deploy the same successful tactic as last year bag up some early wins and then race carefully in the run up to the end of the season,take nothing away from him a very good racer in fact the best at the moment.

The BSB racing is close compared to motogp. Good race at Brands Hatch. I saw Shakey Byrne race at Knockhill several years ago and he is still at the top. I dont know the rest of the riders, so not so easy for me to follow as motogp. Not so good with the accidents and Shakey Byrne had a close shave as well. Im supporting Shakey to win.

Just watched it. Good racing and you will soon get used to the riders. Shakey is very good and he will take some beating. I am not beating any more, still smarting over losing a 1.00 on the G P.
    Next televised BSB Wednesday 20:00 hrs
    Last edited by Terry; 11th April 2013 at 19:02. Reason: Should say betting not beating

Yes BSB was the one I used to travel the country to watch,Laila your right much more exciting funny both Shaky and Ellison never cut it
    In motor GP but I think they are brilliant in BSB would have been even better with Tommy hill and Hopkins.theres some great racing in WSB
    what I really need now is Eurosport on sky trouble is your locked in for everything with sky.
    Last edited by roy; 10th April 2013 at 22:22. Reason: Hi terry who did you beat up?

Good point Roy, I am a bit dyslicsic and I can't spell. I never liked Tommy Hill but he is a very good racer and it is a shame that he and Hopkins aren't there this year.
    Love Tell

( Mr Angry)

There is a WSB race this Sunday at Aragon, but I don't know when it's on TV. I can get Eurosport on Sky, not sure which Sky package I'm on but it's not a sports one.

For those that can't afford, or are just to tight, like me, British SB on ITV4 Wednesday at 8 pm and Moto GP on BBC3 7:30 on Saturday and Moto 2 & 3 on 301.
    And for nandy pandies, I really enjoyed the Formula One (not a real man.s sport) race on Sunday it's just a shame that Alonzo won.

Forum Member
    [QUOTE= it's just a shame that Alonzo won.[/QUOTE]

Hi Terry,

One question.............Why?

Keith.