Page 53 of 78 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Motorbike Mania

Don't we get an avatar change around this time of year Terry?

John

Forum Member
    John is right Terry.

We just had the blood moon too, itís that spooky time of yearÖ isnít it time for that wolf man like creature to be making his appearance ?

Donít let us down.

CC xoxo

It is still the plan, SOON;

Ellie could use hers as well. Mind you, they are not very welcoming for new people joining.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Forum Member
    LOL

I do remember the big, bad wolf welcoming me Terry, but I’m used to wolves, and thought he was kinda cute

xoxo

Moto GP on tonight at 10 pm on ITV4

SHOULD BE A GREAT RACE AGAIN
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Moto GP on monday at 8 pm on ITV4

The final round of BSB is showing Wednesday at 7:30 till 9 pm on ITV4, Josh Brookes is in a very strong position.

Sorry Carol, Love Terry

Moto GP on Monday at 8pm on ITV4

Moto GP on Monday at 8pm on ITV4

Rossi starts from the back because of his (I think) disgraceful behavior. I don't mind racing blocking maneuvers but obstructing slowing down is not racing whatever the reason.

I think he still stands a good chance of winning the world championship if his tyres last.

Good race.