Thread: Hi there

Forum Member

Cool Hi there

My name is Pete and I was diagnosned in May 2010 with PLS. Things had been going wrong slowly but I thought I was unfit. In someways when I found out it explained why I was as I was and I wasn`t as unfit as I thought and being lazy.

I am in sales so speech is a big think but at the moment I can still talk quite well and sell to customers but what a thing to have when you need to talk. Some say (joking) when I can`t talk they will be richer as I won`t be able to spend their money (thats what they think, haha) but I have different ideas.

I also do mobile discos and that is my hobbie and I still have no plans to stop that either. I am doing one on the 12th of March near Stratford On Avon which a very good friend of mine is running the London marathon and she has organised a fund raising event which I am doing the music for and will be a great night (although I say so myself). If you are near enough and would like to come along, then it is 30.00 for a 2 coarse meal and it is a black tie event and you can ring Emma on 07799054433. I know it is short notice but I have only just joined the forum and want to try and raise funds while I can so even if they don`t find a cure in my life time then it will help others. If you can`t make it then there will be other events I`m sure.

Forum Member
    Welcoe Pete!

Forum Member
    Sorry - welcome Pete!