Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye Bill

Forum Member

Goodbye Bill

My husband,Bill, passed away early yesterday morning, after taking poorly on Tuesday evening. We can't believe that he has gone so quickly, we hoped we would have had the summer with him.But now he is free of this awful disease. He hung on waiting till all the girls arrived to be at his bedside. We are stunned we can't believe he is not here with us. Jean

Forum Member
    So sorry to hear of your loss

Steve
    (SGD)

Hello Crocus,

So sorry to hear that Bill has passed away,like you say, he is free of the suffering now at peace, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad time, R.I.P Bill.

Pete& Lynne
    X
    All I need is a miracle

Hi Crocus,

So sorry to hear your devastating news. As you say all to quick but for Bill that is in fact a blessing. He suffers no more and his memory will always remain.

I wish you peace and strength in the coming days.

God bless.

john

Forum Member
    Jean my heart goes out to you and the girls.so many of us have lost our husbands in the last few weeks after just a short few months after diagnosis.as you say he is now free .sending you love and hugs.caroline xxxxx

Tankmania
    Very Sorry to hear of your sad loss Crocus. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time.

So sorry .... Words can never express at times like this. The love you have for each other lives on and the relationship you have with each other continues. Find strength in your family and friends x

Forum Member
    Such sad news. So sorry for your loss and wishing you love and support to help you on the days ahead.

Magic

Heartfelt thoughts for you and the family Crocus rest in peace Bill.

Best wishes.

Roy.

Forum Member
    Dear Jean, so sad to hear of another of our partners being released from this dreadful disease. I am sure you will treasure every memory that you and the family had with Bill. You will be in my thoughts over the next few days and weeks. Love Diane