Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: G&TS club

Hybrid View

G&TS club

Berdbrains fault for inspiring in me another thread! The G&TS club. For late night party goers only. No party poopers allowed. I'm sure Andrew can moderate the trolls here. You know what I mean Andrew.

So Eurovision , my bets on Romania. Terry Wogan would have a field day. Only one day to UK getting null point. I think it will be fun to see the political voting. There appear to be some serious songs this time though - Greek men in kilts saying alcohol is free (erm where), of course Romania with the wonderful take on a castrato Dracula , and the mix of bagpipes and trance music. Where else but in the wonderful Eurovision Song Contest. Definitely an event to be enjoyed with some G&TS bars of chocolate and a sense of wonder and amazement. One for the G&TS club.

Reviews late night tomorrow,

Carol hic
    Last edited by Laila; 18th May 2013 at 02:30. Reason: Dog raiding g&ts

Laila

I hope I have enough G&Ts to go into a coma and miss the whole show !
    Good excuse really - although I will stay awake for match of the day 2 !

I still need to buy shares in Gordons Gin !

Enjoy

Rory
    X
    New Year's resolution -not to get MND again !

Hi Rory,

I enjoyed the show for the first time in years which seriously worries me. I thought some of the songs were really good!!!! And the UK managed to get more than null point. Beats me how Romania could get so many points more than us, total madness. And poor old Ireland coming last, now if that isn't political voting I don't know what is???? the men in kilts from Greece singing alcohol is free predictably did well, but heck don't know where they got the title from - is there something I'm missing here. Is it on the NHS now?? (Well it would be free on prescription in Scotland ). Oh yes and Ireland had some fit guys, how come they didn't get more votes!!!
    Last edited by Laila; 19th May 2013 at 01:05. Reason: More G&TS needed to counteract Eurovision appreciation disorder

For those of us that missed this fantabulous event and especially for our non European colleagues here are some links to some of the Eurovision entries!!!! Best enjoyed with G&TS and earplugs. Carol.

http://www.eurovision.tv/page/histor...le/?song=30293

http://www.eurovision.tv/page/histor...le/?song=30333

Only enjoyed with G&Ts and earplugs and TV turned off !
    New Year's resolution -not to get MND again !

Some reasonable songs though. I have to get this checked out as I think I have EAD now (Eurovision Appreciation Disorder).

I am feeling somewhat deflated. G&TS in hand and no more Eurovision to lampoon. Rory's hole selling enterprise seems to have gone into black hole mode, unless the profits are being accounted by a good accountant. And although I've got the drink trolley sorted we haven't had a good bandit situation for ages in which to tally Ho. Andrew is too good with bandit zapping these days and leaves the trolls to fester in their festeriness, Even my dog is tiring of the lack of activity in the ski slope bar. Soooooo I think the G&TS club needs some serious branding as the night place to be. Post up the photos, videos and wacky stories. Long live G&TS !,,,l. And by the way I'm sane, erm I'm sane, am I sane?... ...?

Carol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (more xs than Berdbrain)
    Last edited by Laila; 21st May 2013 at 10:18.

G@ts in hand and trying to blog on google. Phew complicated. I have a blog now somewhere but difficult to navigate through the menus.

Carol

Hi Carol,

Loved the film of you having fun in a band,really impressive violin playing.i guess you love all music I'm enjoying Spotify App
    at the moment it's free for a month.no need to find or fiddle with cd get the artist or track at a click of the Ipad.

Roy xxxxxxx!xxxxxxx seems to be catching Debbie x
    Good as it gets :-)

Hi Carol,
    No you can download thousands free for a month thereafter Spotify charge 5.00 a month,find it god send can't open or load CDs
    Or DVDs its truly great.

Roy
    Good as it gets :-)