Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: G&TS club

Forum Member
    Hi guys, just to say that I'm having the G&Ts but forgetting to post on this thread!!!!! never mind, it's better than posting maudling posts and forgetting the G&Ts!!!
    I think I will forever be allowed to add as many kisses as I like now!
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDebbieXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX to you all XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

HI Debbie,

Im having the G&TS. I don't have a problem in forgetting to post on this thread, in fact it seems kind of cool. The problem thereafter is forgetting what I have posted on the thread. This comes with G&TS ism. But that is the point. I think we need to make kisses mandatory for the club membership.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLailaxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Hic.

Hi Carol,
    Posted yesterday evening on alstdi!

For what it's worth I spend about $40 a month on vitamins and supplements. Aspirin, colostrum, mixed vit E, multi vit+minerals(no iron), B12 and D3. Diet is horrible, meals-on-wheels. Maybe cheap food is the answer. Most important, daily gin and tonic.
    Not being flippant but as a PALS of 20+ years. As Olly says, every case different. Dxd in 1993 by 6 ALS neuros. Have been on most ALS groups and chats since 1999.
    Really appreciate all the hard work that goes into this forum. Had to register to read now. Not a good move.
    Current status: Movement in all muscles, no walking, combing hair etc. Can eat, breathe and talk. Wish any of my experience would help at all.

Barbara

John

Hi John,

Thanks for the info on G&TS. Good to see there are G&TS club members on other forums demonstrating health benefits! Slainte and Cheers.

Hic,

Laila

Hi all

It must be opening time somewhere in the world

Time for a G&T - ice and slice

Cheers

Rory
    New Year's resolution -not to get MND again !

Hi Rory,

How the devil are you, your right its opening time now.

Cheers everyone.

Roy.
    Good as it gets :-)

Hi Roy and Rory,

Definitely opening time. Raising a glass. Cheers, Slainte.

Hic

Carol

Hi Roy
    I am fine - just the strength in the arms and fingers now makes it harder to do posts unfortunately - hence the void of abuse coming your way !

A blessing in disguise, eh?

Been busy with 3 trips to Wembley in 5 days, a day at Lingfield races, a visit to a golf day at Richmond where I met severa
    Mates coming off the 18th, doctors visit for Botox, new arrival of Mercedes wheelchair car , getting used to motorised wheelchair, Thames Ditton summer fair, visit to Shepperton lock and many more local trips in our glorious weather !
    Apart from that nothing really !emails and posting a bit behind but still read them !
    Still got my "L" plates on !more G&T s required - not the Moto GT sort !,

Must go - off to paint my white fish with some black stripes

Cheers

Rory
    New Year's resolution -not to get MND again !

Hi Rory,

Phew, that's a lot of travelling. I hope the Mercedes wheelchair car has suitable acceleration. I saw a customised mobility scooter at the Isle of Man TT race on TV. It sounded a bit like a race bike.

Laila

Hi Rory,

We have A WAV now, asked the better half for a good looking WAG but come back with a popemobile.I too have been practicing
    with an electric wheelchair fitting an air horn is a must together with crushing door frames and unsuspecting leg shins,hence the loud
    air horn.Good to see people jump in shopping malls gives them a bit of excitement.

Tally ho.

Roy.
    Last edited by roy; 11th June 2013 at 10:07. Reason: Hi Rory be careful with Botox look what happened with Pete Burns and thunderbird stars.
    Good as it gets :-)