Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Remembering 9/11 in US today

None of us will forget it. It still seems like a film for me and I can't comprehend it really. I know other hear had first hand experience so it must have been real.

TC
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Forum Member
    Aww Thank You for remembering the US today Terry.

Always a difficult day here for many, and worse for others, even fourteen years later. Fortunately time is a great helper, and life goes on, and forward as it should and must

On a personal note my family and I will never be able to forget, and grateful to remember what was not lost.

Peace on earth my dear friend

XOXOX

Thinking of you today CC, can't believe 14 years have passed since that terrible day.

Best wishes, Dave..

Forum Member
    Thank you Dave. Yes hard to believe that long, and in some ways like yesterday.

Hope all is well
    CC xox

CC,
    Nice to "talk" to you in a text today. I remember where I was that day. I was working at a Dr's office at the time. I was on the phone making appointments and we all called our loved ones because we didn't know what hit us. All my family was safe. For a while the phone lines were tied up and we couldn't get through.

We will never forget.

Love, Lynne
    Be Strong and Courageous!

Forum Member
    Nice chatting with you as well Lynne

Yes, would agree it was one of those life events we should never forget.

Do hope for all Nations that we take care, and remember that sort of dangerous madness still exists, and is out there growing.

As Terry said it's hard to comprehend, and I hope and pray we never again experience it in our lifetime, and all the generations to come.

xoxo

The anniversary is here again of that horrific event;

Can't help thinking that if Trump was in-charge, nuclear weapons would have been used straight away.

THinking of those affected by the Twin Towers.

Love Terry

Thinking of you cc. What a sad sad day that was. Xx

Forum Member
    Thank you for remembering us Terry and Pink on the 17th Anniversary of 9/11.

Yes such a horrific, and sad day that I don't think will ever be forgotten especially for those who's lives it changed forever.

I have to agree with you Terry had it been President Lunatic at that time he would have reacted in his normal irrational mental patient state of mind, pulled out nuclear weapons, and blown up all he could.

Peace on earth

CC xox
    Last edited by ccinjersey; 12th September 2018 at 14:27.

9/11 was such a shocking almost unbelievable day. I remember people in our avenue shouting at us to turn on the tv which we did and we was just so upset at what we was witnessing. I often watch the documentaries on tv and YouTube clips.
    9/11 will never be forgotten by us and the world.