Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ccinjersey

Nice chatting with you as well Lynne

Yes, would agree it was one of those life events we should never forget.

Do hope for all Nations that we take care, and remember that sort of dangerous madness still exists, and is out there growing.

As Terry said it's hard to comprehend, and I hope and pray we never again experience it in our lifetime, and all the generations to come.

xoxo

Comment

• Terry
      Forum Member
      • May 2012

The anniversary is here again of that horrific event;

Can't help thinking that if Trump was in-charge, nuclear weapons would have been used straight away.

THinking of those affected by the Twin Towers.

Love Terry
      TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

Thinking of you cc. What a sad sad day that was. Xx

Comment

• ccinjersey

Thank you for remembering us Terry and Pink on the 17th Anniversary of 9/11.

Yes such a horrific, and sad day that I don't think will ever be forgotten especially for those who's lives it changed forever.

I have to agree with you Terry had it been President Lunatic at that time he would have reacted in his normal irrational mental patient state of mind, pulled out nuclear weapons, and blown up all he could.

Peace on earth

CC xox
          Last edited by Guest; 12 September 2018, 12:27.

Comment

9/11 was such a shocking almost unbelievable day. I remember people in our avenue shouting at us to turn on the tv which we did and we was just so upset at what we was witnessing. I often watch the documentaries on tv and YouTube clips.
            9/11 will never be forgotten by us and the world.

Comment

• Terry
              Forum Member
              • May 2012

Just saying;

Thoughts are with those affected, I guess most of us were to a lesser extent.

Terry
              TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

• ccinjersey

Remembering too Terry.

Thank you xoxo

Comment

Working...
                X