Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: drink thickners

Hi Terry,

Glad you managed to get some sleep ,mate ,and hope the cold goes, I had mine for three weeks, to be honest the cold itself wasn't bad, but the blocked nose changing to runny and back ,really did drive me nuts , my Salt came out today, asked the usual questions and spent good amount of time just suggesting things that may help with other issues , all in all a good visit, And the powerchair arrives at ten in the morning, so if you don't hear from me in the evening ,assume I chucked it at the scenery and doing a Michael !!!!.

Pete
    X
    Ps if your not using the blonde send her up to the midlands .
    All I need is a miracle

Hi Pete;

Go careful! They great on ice and snow.

Love Terry

PS. Blonde can't stand bad teeth!

You guys with the night nurse ought to be careful with your ejector seats when out and about. Look what happened to the red arrows pilot.

John

Hi John;

I bet Pete doing doughnuts as I write, my wheelchair does stand up but it is too slow to eject me with any force.

Terry

Just had a visit from a knowledgeable local SALT lady.
    She said that carbonated drinks and flavored drinks stimulate the taste buds to make swallowing easier.

Nestles thickenUp clear is much better than "Thick and Easy" in that it tastes less and does not tend to separate with time so much. You can mix a quantity in the morning and store it in the fridge.

She also said that it can be mixed with must things but maybe not milk.

Terry's now getting thicker

DRINKS

SusanMcGee
    Nice writing. Thickeners make getting the proper nutrients safer and easier. Blending quickly and smoothly into all types of hot and cold foods, liquids, and supplement drinks without affecting the taste, they help maintain proper hydration and healthy nutrition.

SusanMcGee
    To find thickners drink you may try to different juice.For more juicer recipe you may check in google what you need.

If you add a half of an avacado or a banana with your other fruit and veg to a blender you will have a thick drink without adding any powder thickener. ..so many people do not like these thickening powders so this could be an alternative ..
    Dvd

SusanMcGee
    There are having a some benefits to drink thickners.
    Taste better - the thickener is flavorless and odorless
    Can be used hot, cold or frozen
    Are easy to use
    Look the way they're supposed to - no clumping, cloudiness or thickening over time