Hi Everyone

My husband Rob was diagnosed with MND a year ago this month and I wish to raise awareness of the disease by wearing a T SHIRT with the words 'Motor Neurone Disease' on it for every single day of the rest of his life. I do not intend to miss a day, whatever the occasion. This is to become the new fashion.

We are making the best of every day and travelling as much as we can so I feel that this will be a good way of serving as a human BILLBOARD and spreading awareness of the disease throughout UK and Europe. When we can't travel I will wear the T shirt around my home town and county and hope that thousands of people will see it.

In order to do this I need as many T Shirts as possible and I need YOUR HELP. Anyone who has a used one or a new one left from an event such as the London Marathon or London Run etc (I believe in re-cycling), please will you send it to me. I don't care if its too tight or too baggy (I'm a tall 14/16) as I just need enough that I can wash and wear a clean one each day. If I get too many I will encourage as many people that I know to wear them too so that they are not wasted.

Please post to 59 Merrifield Court, Welwyn Garden City, Herts. AL7 4SH

THANK YOU