Thread: Birthday celebration

Forum Member

Smile Birthday celebration

I just wanted to share some nice news- it was my Dads 70th birthday last week. He cannot talk, move or breath very well so options were limited but we had to mark the occasion somehow. We had a small (?! 15 people) family gathering and we wrote a song for him that the grand children performed. Then we had a magician! He did some great close up magic and involved Dad as much as possible. It was lovely. Even though he can no longer smile or laugh, Dad managed a small clap!
    I don't know why I am writing this really but I just wanted to share a sunny moment in this MND fog... It was a special memory made

Lovely memories being made there. Sounds like he had a lovely birthday. I think young children make it nice too.
    Lots of love Annette xx

Forum Member
    Yes agree, what a special day you made for your Dad, and most importantly more wonderful, and happy memories. Good for you all for seeing the sun thru the clouds

CCxxoo

It sounds lovely, very special memories.

Great Helen as they say. little thinggs mean a lot. And the memories go on take care best wishes gerald

Forum Member
    What a lovely thing to do, a magician always brings an 'ooh ahh' to a party! You will never forget that party. Keep making memories and sharing them on here
    much love
    XXXDebbieXXXOOO

Forum Member
    That is really lovely. Inspiring. Many thanks for sharing.

Caroline
    x