Page 36 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast

Thread: Bewildered and angry

It was leslie Crowther, then stewpot and the crush a grape guy, eamon andrews was the first! It is this forum and people like you Debbie who take the time to read my musings and then reply, keep me going. thank you all!
    Today I have hired a hydrotherapy pool for Sharyn to enjoy! More of this will follow
    Hugs all round

Just back from the pool. Wow after an initial negative start, confidence had disappeared from a once brilliant swimmer, Sharyn finished kicking both her legs and shouting "take that mnd, you are not going to beat me!" I felt so proud I had turned this nervous lady into a screaming angry angel!
    Sharyn is now resting tired and keen to go again! Now that MND is a kicking!
    Last edited by Davec; 17th July 2014 at 16:50.

Great news dave sounds like sharynreally enjoys the hydrotherapy and it brings her out of her long may it continue take care
    Gerald

Hi Gerald
    Sharyn is very tired, but in a good way! We will be going again in a few weeks. Room for all who want to lie back and kick mnd
    Dave
    who has passed his health and safety holding ladies in the water, please note Cc and berdbrain
    Last edited by Davec; 17th July 2014 at 22:11.

T here was something in the air today when I left to go to the gym, Sharyn had been showered washed dressed and fed with one of my breakfasts, clothes were being washed and the air had been cleaned by last nights storm. When I got back my beloved started to cry her eyes out and when the flow of tears ceased she was upset because I did everything and she felt a burden! Nothing gives me greater pleasure than having Sharyn around and these chores are worth doing because she is still with me. So we sat in the garden and chatted and the sun shone!

Hi Davec and Sharyn, since we never talk about our age over here, i just thought to mention that menopausal symptoms can be horrid. That the hot flushes are not isolated, there is a lot of mood swings, crying etc. I have it. I haven't myself looked into HRT, but it is worth looking into. I don't know if you've been following Ray's post, Progesterone and MND came up a few times. I just thought you might like to scan through them. Best wishes Marieline

Thanks Marieline, Sharyn was on Hrt many years ago and thought she had gone through the menopausal routine! Nothing showed up on the ultra scan but I will scan through Rays posts as you suggest! X

Hi Dave and Sharyn x I hope today things look a little better. Your posts are a great inspiration. It really helps to know that I'm not alone with having good and bad days and sometimes finding it such a struggle. Best wishes to you both. Becky x

Hi Becky, thank you snd of course you will never be alone! You have the forumites and if you want you can always pm me anytime! Inspend a lot of time awake, probably over tired and concerned! Dont let this horrendous disease control you it is a passenger on our journey and we own the vehicle
    Dave xx

Sharyn s speech is beginning to slur especially when other people are here! Today was a lovely day as friends from Norwich came to visit us and after a wonderful,lunch we showed them the sights! I love this part of our fantastic country and the sun shining only enhanced it! True friends are one of lifes great pleasures!
    Thank you friends xx
    Last edited by Davec; 21st July 2014 at 10:58.