Thread: wav car

wav car

Hi all. Well today had demo for awav car which cant come to soon. Motabilty have been great as our present lease is still running but they are not invoking any penalty, i have also sent them a copy of our power of attorney so now the dealer can deal with me direct. Getting the Peugeot horizon must say the company allied motability have been great delivery 4 to 5 weeks, i can recommend them infact it was fellow member from our branch who put me on to them. Gerald

Forum Member
    Hi Gerald, glad all went well and that you have been able to get what you want. Having motability is such a bonus. Not too long delivery either. I bet you can't wait. Love to Christine. Diane

Hi Gerald,
    Congratulation on the new family member. Lovely photo. Hope the WAV makes a difference. We used same company and found them faultless.
    John

Hi John,Gerald.

I will admit the WAV isn't the car I wanted to drive !!!, but it certainly does make your life a lot easier with regards to getting out without the struggling that was getting much harder as time passes, I think that Allied are way above some other converters , from contacting them to demo by one of the nicest guys I have met so far the delivery was far quicker than forecast ,and the motor itself is very good both to drive and being loaded in the back is made quick and easy, Like John has said they are faultless .

Pete
    All I need is a miracle

Hi John Pete. It seems everyone who has used allied is impressed so that cant be bad, also when using motability the advance payment for the Peugeot isnt too bad. Gerald.

Forum Member
    we have had two wavs from allied mobility and are waiting to order our third one now.We have the Peugeot independence so its big enough for all johns equipment when we travel.The service we have had from allied has been fabulous and I would recommend them to anyone