Thread: my mum

saidie

my mum

i lost my mum to motor neurone disease nearly a year ago! i cared for her for the whole time (which wasnt long) im finding it hard to still understand why it took my mum so fast and why theres no cure! it frustrates me sometimes as every other disease have some sort of cure but this is such a horrible disease but has nothing? would just like to talk to someone in my possition or who is goin through it just need to talk to someone who undestands

Hi Sadie very sorry about your mum. It truely is a frustrating disease, we can only pray for a cure.
    YNWA............Trying to stay positive..........

Website http://chris-versus-mnd.weebly.com/

saidie
    Thankyou chris, i pray every night even though my mum is no longer here i will keep prayin for those out there in her position.

Hi Sadie,

Frustrating indeed. It''s about time people with MND and their families had some positive news!

Forum Member
    You are not alone

Kind Regards
    Steve

saidie
    i agree totally with you! and i hope one day everyone will hear that news theve been wishing for hopefully its just a matter of time!

Newcastle Lot
    My mother has been ill for a year (nearly 2 if yiou include pre-diagnosis) and I care for her between work and my daughter - very difficult when you are so close. My heart goes out to you and there will be nobody who disagrees with you on this site. Thinking about you. Linda x

Please remember none of you are alone, whether you have lost loved ones or your caring for them and even more so If your living with it.
    We are fighting this together.
    My love and best wishes to each and everyone of you out there.
    Ange xx