Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup!!

Forum Member

World Cup!!

World Cup Opening Ceremonies today!

Will be watching my Italian Pisanos against my English friends Saturday. Putting my money on Italy though, I have a feeling they going to make you Englishmen work hard for it !!

Good luck to all the Teams (some extra luck to the US, Italy and of course you guys )

CC xox

Just a walk in the park for us Cc;

The Ities won't know whats hit them. What world cup?

Terry

Hi CC ,
    You have the certainty of knowing that your team would only need three players and a goalie to beat us lot !!!, we are getting used to be beaten in almost any sport ,you can name ,,unlike other countries who do play to win, our bunch of overpaid pansies turn up with the half hearted view that they will do their best and almost certain when we see them beaten we Brits feel sorry for them saying that they did their best ,followed by a dozen or so reasons why the dismal performance happened, then off to the palace to get knighthoods so you see we don't need to win as we reward just about anyone for anything . We do however excel on push bikes and boats sometimes ??.

Pete
    XX

ps
    I hope to be proved wrong big time .
    Last edited by pete; 12th June 2014 at 21:26.

Forum Member
    LMAO!! !!

Oh my god you guys are so funny!! Pete that’s hilarious !! Now this should be on the Lmao thread, cause I did just that along with my son and hubby!!

Mr. Terry did you forget you’re an official Italian Knight ? Did you also forget you still have two Italians Uncles keeping an eye on you ? You just better make sure your cheering for the right side Saturday!

CC xoxox

CC. Dont forget the greatest come back of them all the americas cup, i do believe a certain englishman saved the day

Gerald

Hi Gerald,
    Yes quite right it was a masterpiece and did change the fortunes of the American Team , just confirms my thoughts , He had a Team who wanted to win just needed that missing link , Just a pity he wasn't in our team ,still see what can be done with 80 million and an F1 designer. Best wishes to you both.

Pete

Forum Member
    LOL Your right Gerald, I’ll give you that one! One for your side, but I think that was really my side lol

Now let’s see what your boys can do against mine Saturday. No worries though when mine win, and they will, I promise not to brag or gloat (well.. maybe just a little )

Your very competitive Italian American Friend
    CC xoxox

Forum Member
    Oh poor Spain! I think they have some seriously sore butts right now! Lol Ok getting ready for our Down Under friends right now, cheering for you Marieline!!

CC xoxo

Hey CC,
    I haven't turned on the TV yet, it was 4 C, too cold to leave the warmth of my bed. You better have prayed for us really hard. Our team is hanging out with the Poms too much (Pete) and i am afraid they are becoming too spoiled haha

Marieline xoxo

Forum Member
    Hi Marieline

Better luck next time. Come cheer for my Italian boys today!! Their awfully cute in those shorts so they will keep you warm too! Haha

I just hope those English boys put some extra padding on their butts, for the a** kicking they going to get today! LOL

CC xoxo