Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup!!

Just back from Italy in time to watch the game here on TV. If we had played in Italy and lost we could have blamed the weather as it was 37C (that's 99F in your language CC) but I believe we can win in Brazil tonight.

Barry

Hope you enjoyed the game CC.

John

Forum Member
    I certainly did John !!

Since I promised I wouldn't brag or gloat I will just say this.....

Typical only one of ours can dislocate an ankle during a celebration just as well they were not on strickly come dancing goodness knows what would have happened. Still being in brasil it is dancing country.

Gerald

Forum Member
    HAHAHA

Gerald, maybe your boys shouldn't have drank before the game! They seemed confused on where the net was! LOL

Barry -

How was Italy? (besides hot) Did you have a wonderful time? To bad you just missed the celebration I'm sure the wine was flowing...

CC xox

After a late night watching football I did not wake early and fully expected CC to have posted a gloating message before I logged on LOL.
    I thought the match was evenly balanced apart from the result. As CC rightly points out our boys could not find the target. Onwards and upwards as we will beat Uruguay and Costa Rica (ever the optimist).

CC
    I don't think there was much wine flowing yesterday as we drinks it all during a 2 week orgy of food and wine. Best in the world in my opinion.

Barry

Forum Member
    Hi Barry

Better luck next time, and let's hope they keep their eye on the target since I will now be cheering for them!!

Agree those Italians know how to do food and wine right! Sounds like you enjoyed it all, how wonderful I was there a few years back in Rome and Florence...just so beautiful...can't wait to go back!

CC oxo

Forum Member
    LMAO!

And I thought my Italian boys looked cute in their shorts, seems those Croatia boys thought they be even cuter without them!!! haha

You men are so silly, but thatís what makes you so loveable

CCxox

To CC,

Well done USA beating Ghana but with a population of 317m vs 25m you would expect that result even if the winners aren't a footballing power. Only teasing CC!!
    You can have the last laugh if we fail on Thursday xx

Barry

Forum Member
    Hi Barry

Hahaha but do have to agree with you. Your Football is our Soccer here, not one of our strongest sports, but my personal favorite. Our Football is though, and my least favorite lol

Your boys better win this one I’m cheering for them, just hope someone tells them not drink before the big game so they can find the net this time!

CC xox