Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: forced respite

Hahaha I think Gerald will need food more than nurses who know tricks. You can courier the food CC surely! I hope you are ok Gerald, we are all sending love your way. Looking forward to seeing you back on those feet and running soon.
    Hugs
    Marieline

Forum Member
    Good idea Marieline!! We do have Terry’s Freddy our resident forum courier pigeon!

For you new forum members not familiar with Freddy he makes transatlantic flights back and fourth from the UK and US. The only problem is he’s not to bright. He gets easily distracted, loses his sense of direction, and has even got himself arrested on drug charges! What you might call a bit of birdbrain, but he does eventually get the job done.

He is back residing with Terry at the moment, send him back Terry so Gerald won’t be stuck with frozen ready meals. Do give him a stern warning though not to eat my little Italian feast on the trip back or he just might bypass the UK and fly right into Italy never to be seen or heard from again lol

CCxxoo

Hi everyone just letting you know all done and dusted thanks and home although very sore etc. Hoping inthe fullness of time i can do caring duties properly pain free sadly i have to report once again care failings. Thanks for your support its up to me now

Gerald

Sorry about Christine's care Gerald. Is she now back home?

John