Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cc.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cc.

Happy 60th birthday Cc, what have got planned today.

Wish a very happy day on this important birthday and all the best for the future.

I have been trying to get Freddy to fly but he seems a bit reluctant.

Love Terry

Hi CC,

Can't believe Terry is right about the age but assuming the rest is true then many happy returns. As they say in the USA have a good day. Trust the family are spoiling you and you will be partying to night. There is nothing wrong with alcohol as long as you don't drink it and if you must then don't swallow.

John

Terry and I got together and his missus has recorded this for you. Sorry the words aren't quite right but the sentiment is there. Was going to go for the pool boy but thought Andrew would get all tut tut on me. You will have to look for that one yourself.

http://youtu.be/EqolSvoWNck
    Last edited by john; 17th July 2014 at 11:05.

Happy birthday CC. I can't believe a gentleman like Terry would declare a lady's age lol.
    Have a great day.
    Barry x

Forum Member
    Thank You, Thank You, Thank You !!!

You would be right John just turned 52, but look 42, and feel like 32! lol Will put up a picture so Terry can see what could have been all his!! Hahaha

Big day is dinner at our favorite Italian restaurant (of course), down in Navesink NJ right on the water with breathtaking views of these massive mansions, where Jon Bon Jovi just happens to live! Did I ever tell you I got into an car accident with Bon Jovi’s brother!! (ok will save that story for another day) Will drink and swallow John, but I’m always the designated driver even on my Birthday!

Terry you haven’t been keeping up. Debbie siced her eagle on your poor Freddy, and stole Gerald’s feast. So you might have a bone to pick with her lol

How odd my beloved friend just adores Marilyn Monroe and has so much Marilyn memorabilia in her home I feel like Marilyn is my best buddy too! Great video choice LOVED IT !! (you would be right, a girl can't resist a cute pool boy lol)

Thank you again! You all have a nice day too
    CCxxooxxoo

Hi cc happy birthday have a great day how about anti pasti chianti niceevening on the porch with that view of yours and chill love and wishes gerald

I'm so sorry about your age mistake Cc. You must have written the date down wrong when you PM me. Please accept my sincere apology, I know how some Ladies are so touchy about their age.

Sorry, Terry

PS:- LOL

Forum Member
    Not me Terry, remember I'm one of the boys! I don't get hung up on age only a number. More important to live, love and laugh as they say...ooooh but to be 22 again would be nice LOL

much love
    CCxoxoxo

Forum Member
    And no apology necessary Terry. Thanks again for the Birthday wishes

Forum Member
    Hi CC,

Many happy returns on this very special day, i wish you all the best....
    That's really awful of Terry, letting your old-age out, i couldn't be as cruel as that,
    That's one of the benefits of forums, folk can have a face suitable for Television, but there's no need
    for Radio or forums, i had "visions" of you being around 45-48ish,...and still a "looker", but not now,
    thanks to our mutual friend Terry, letting the cat out of the bag, tut, tut, cruel Terry!

Now that you've reached "maturity???" i've got a good tip for you, for wrinkles and bags under the eyes,
    GO BRALESS, IT USUALLY PULLS THEM OUT!!!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6pr6pwtxq0...yForOldAge.pps

Ray xx

Forum Member
    HAHA!! Hilarious and true! with some beautiful words to live by…Thanks Ray.

LOL will try to remember that bra trick when the wrinkles, and bags come! have those Mediterranean genes so just hoping and praying they serve me well. But please don’t pick on my Italian Knight, that’s my job

Thanks you all again
    CCxoxoxo