Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Our Gerald

Forum Member
    Excellent, thanks for update Bilando...I sent mine like others who have posted on her to Gerald (wife of Christine) ward 24.....I hope he is able to see his Christine
    XXXXXXXXDebbieXXXXXXXX

"Gerald(wife of Christine)" !!!!!!!!!!!

Morning John ,

It's all the excitement the gender change caught my eye. Hope your keeping well ?.

Pete
    All I need is a miracle

Forum Member
    I had to check back Thankfully, I have got my gender right - but it made me smile!

You just never know these days, anyway it read perfectly ok to me the first few times.

Hi Pete,
    I am good thanks. Checked back to see what kind of operation Gerald was having but couldn't see it would make him anybody's wife!

John

Forum Member
    HAHAHA Well done Sir John !

CCxxoo

Well we have to wait and see if it's Gerald or Geraldine ,don't know if Christine will be happy if it's the latter ?

Pete
    All I need is a miracle

Hello hello hello Gerald here many thanks for your kind thought and wishes. Docs have eased pressure and whilst dodgy I can walk with sticks. MRI scan shows golf ball tumor at back of the brain but not deeply seated. Everyone is positive, the signs are they may let me have a few days at home with care and return 11th for a days surgery then after biopsy done we will know what we face. Must say the waiting to know has been torture. I remain positive and will be back as Annie would say. In the meantime Jo is spoiling her dad bless her. I'm kept up to date how Christine is doing but for now I have to look after myself also. Knee op went very well and I have progressed that as well.
    To each and everyone of you I can't thank you enough knowing you are there for my family. Still thinking of you all and hope to be putting my two penny worth in again in near future. Take care everyone

Love Gerald xxxxx

Hearing from you has made my day Gerald.....you've carried on the gender issues we've been experiencing with Annie....is that Arnie's alter ego

All joking aside it's such a relief to hear from you....hope my card found its way to you x