Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jubilee Automotive Group

Hi Andrew;

I am probably out of order but you can only shoot me!

Tessa has trouble talking so any complaint or bank things are very difficult. Life is so hard doing anything when you can't talk!

(They're now not responding to emails and I can't phone them as my voice isn't up to it.

Any advice or assistance would be welcome. Tessa)

I was hopping for a bit of good will and customer service from Jubilee, perhaps that's something they don't supply to all!

Terry

TJ_ASG
    I am pleased to report that following a phone call to the MD by a family member I have received a full refund!

So pleased Tessa, it's just a shame they did not sort it earlier.

Terry

pete
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    So pleased Tessa, it's just a shame they did not sort it earlier.

Terry
    Evening Tel,
    Good to hear Tessa has got her money returned to her, a lesson in dealing with any mobility company ,is firstly there is never any reason to hand over money to get a demonstration, Its never been a requirement , however once you make a payment it can be assumed you want to reserve that vehicle ,then you have knowingly paid a reservation fee, and that isnt always refundable, Name calling and warning people away from a dealer can prove very costly ,unless you can prove your statements are true even then to malign a company on a forum not wise, better resolved by a amicable word with the MD who has in this case proved that they are a reputable company, as for buying cars back they are no different to any other dealer and you never get what the vehicles worth to you that would be everyones utopia except the dealers who has to resell the car and give a warranty. Just glad Tessa got it resolved.

pete