Thread: Hi Guys

Forum Member

Hi Guys

Haven't been on for a while not sure if you all know but my wonderful, brave Mick lost his battle on 27th june after our 34th anniversary, I miss and love him so much. He had a fabulous send off the church was so full, he didn't want to go and I didn't want him to either but, I hope he is now at peace which he truly deserves but my heart is so broken. xx Love you all xx Treasure every second <3

Forum Member
    Hello,
    I am fairly new on here as a carer to my lovely hubby who has ALS.
    My heart goes out to you and I hope you find the peace of mind that you now deserve. I know that no matter what I will always stay part of this family too as I already feel the support, warmth and care from everyone. I cannot imagine how you feel but I am fearful that one day I will know. I hope you can take comfort from the love you shared that you still have that is 34 years strong and will never go.

All the best
    Sylvia

Forum Member
    One good thing which has come out of this dreadful disease is this forum. So much support, so much love.

Quote Originally Posted by angnmick View Post
    Haven't been on for a while not sure if you all know but my wonderful, brave Mick lost his battle on 27th june after our 34th anniversary, I miss and love him so much. He had a fabulous send off the church was so full, he didn't want to go and I didn't want him to either but, I hope he is now at peace which he truly deserves but my heart is so broken. xx Love you all xx Treasure every second <3
    Hello Ang,
    I'm so sorry to hear that Mick has passed away,no words I can think of will be of any comfort to you, just know Mick will be at peace now
    The suffering over for him, and I send my best wishes and a few hugs ,to you ,you never forget ,it just becomes bearable in time ,,you take care of yourself .
    Love
    Pete
    XX
    All I need is a miracle

Forum Member
    I am sending you the biggest hug I can.I know how hard it is and exactly how you feel after losing rob last year.I still feel like I've been hit by a thunderbolt.there are simply no words to describe it is there.if it wasn't for my fellow forum members I don't know how I would cope.the bereavement counsellor is nice but simply doesn't understand what we go through .love as always.carolinexxx
    A day without laughter is a waste of a day. Charlie chaplin

Hi Ang,
    So sorry to hear of Micks passing. No words can help but you know we all feel for you. As Pete says the only thing which will make a difference is time. Doesn't ease the pain just allows you to become used to it and deal with it better. In 34 years you must have a treasure trove of good memories. Concentrate on those rather than the recent events.
    With all good wishes,

John

Hi Ang;

Sorry to hear about Mick, I still think about your thread called "Bottom Burps".

Please keep in touch, hugs Terry

Forum Member
    Ang - I'm so sorry to hear about you losing Mick. Hope the happy memories will help you cope.

Hi Ag
    My belated heartfelt thughts to you and yr family
    May Mick RP

Best wishes

Roy
    Good as it gets :-)

Forum Member
    Very sorry for you loss Ang, do hope your lifetime of memories can carry you thru the difficult days ahead. Also hope you will have much love, comfort and support by family and friends.

CCxxx