Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Fasciculations, cramps, are they good or bad signs?

Hi Marieline,

Northern India is very desert like so they use camels for transport. I don't recommend riding on an elephant as you sit high on a platform and there is nothing to hold onto. Going up a steep incline I finished the ride on my back. Needless to say I elected to take a bus back down the hill.
    Nothing so adventurous at the end of this month as we are taking a cruise around the Adriatic and the Mediterranean. I am looking forward to the hydrotherapy pool provided I can get in and out of it. Enjoy your cruise and we can compare notes afterwards.

Best wishes
    Barry
    Life is a journey, not a destination.

hehe, hi Barry, I have not stop talking about this cruise, constantly wanting infos or tips on how to make the best of it. My first cruise but i have been reassured that i will be well looked after. Sounds like the great adventure, cruising the mediterranean and adriatic in summer. Yes we must compare notes.
    My visit to india was in 2005, i travelled by train safer than the camel back
    I am lucky and touching wood that i can still access the pool independently. Every extra is a win. Just take it slow

Best wishes Marieline