Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

Thread: Fasciculations, cramps, are they good or bad signs?

Thanks for the information, Chris and Jerry;

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Forum Member
    Hi newly diagnosed I am having a lot of fasciculations and twitching especially in my left arm and leg. Sleeping is sometimes a problem and I also get pain in my arm. I was researching cbd oil and thinking of giving it a go anything that will relieve the symptoms.

Ginger

hello Jer780,
    my understanding of cramps and fasciculation suggests that our nerves are trying to reconnect. So in my book it is not really such bad symptoms just annoying.
    i have found that the Cannabis Oil does not really LESSEN the cramps or the fasciculation. In fact the fasciculations has increased in problem areas e.g rt hip which was fractured 8 months ago, or lower back where i have 2 bulging disc. As for the cramps, i am doing a lot more than i usually do, because i do not experience so much fatigue anymore.
    I find however that magnesium , a bioavailable brand can really help with cramps. fasciculations rarely persist in the same area for long,.
    as for the neck and back pain, i suffered them also in the early years, i believe Cannabis oil ill help with those ones, because since I've been on the cannabis 10:10 (cannabinoid : THC ratio) 0.5ml 3 times a day, basically take away all my long term pain associated with and.

best wishes
    Marieline

hello Ginger,
    I would have love to have access to cad oil in the early stage. I find that it could have assisted with the excessive mucous, spasticity, pain, fatigue etc Like i said to Jer780, it does not appear to decrease cramps and fasciculations, which in my opinion could be good. why don't you check with your neurologist and share your findings with us. Like i said 2 months is not enough for me to say more.

best wishes
    Marieline

Hello Jerry, yes certainly a manager. what potency are you using? I want o try just Cannabinoid oil next without the THC in order to separate how each helps and symptoms.
    good luck Marieline

Hi Terry, you are so lucky to be able to walk in a pharmacy and buy it. Here it is so difficult, i only received a 3 month trial approval. Now i pay more money and put in a new application, they may say NO,. apparently no one has ever overdosed or died using Cannabis. I like its versatility.
    Canada is the only Country who have their oil properly calibrated. i am on 10:10 (cannabinoid : THC) 0.5ml 3 times a day. It does not affect my alertness, although the side effect is drowsiness.
    love Marieline

furthermore on the cbd oil topics, i want to add for those like me who have a sensitive bladder and insomnia. Before cbd oil, i would go to the bathroom nearly every hour because if sleep come along, i won't have to loose it by getting up. SINCE cbd oil, i use the toilet and do not need to go until 6am. even my sleep is improving but slowly.
    makes food taste better .
    cheers x Marieline

I've just started taking organic high CBD oil every evening. Will let you know how I get on. I am hoping it will help with stress and sleep .

Forum Member
    Newbie17:

Where do you get it?

Charles

I got it through a friend who has terminal cancer.
    Looking back at previous posts I think any further info would be removed by the forum moderators.