Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: Fasciculations, cramps, are they good or bad signs?

good luck with the treatment. Hope it help you achieve what you are aiming for Newbie 17. Please do share.
    Best wishes
    Marieline

Hi Newbie17,
    I would personally love to trial just CBD. so please share with us your findings.
    thanks
    Marieline

hello all, on April 28th, i shared that CannabiMed had no effects on the cramps and fasciculations, in fact it may increase the laters. now there are a lot less activities. I believe Jerry that we might be on to something in a very positive direction.
    THERE DOESNT SEEM TO BE ADVERSE EFFECTS (SORRY DID NOT NOTICE TYPO LAST TIME). Not incompatible with MND .
    I would love to see this medicine be trialed, but seriously, other than the Propofol experience, this is the best short term result i have had.
    Best wishes all
    Marieline
    Last edited by marieline; 16th March 2018 at 06:20. Reason: typo

hello all, i'm in month 3 of the Cannabimed trial and so far have not noticed any new symptoms. My speech is definitely a lot more clear. I even had to call to confirm an appointment, although i panicked because i had to repeat myself a bit and had to use a lot of hands movement despite the fact that the person at the other end couldn't see me, i succeeded in organising an appointment by phone. That was a great victory.
    I believe that if it is taken early it could probably stop the progression of this disease.
    best wishes Marieline

concerning clinical trial, The Perron Institute of Neurological science is currently recruiting MND patients for a clinical trial, here in Western Australia. My curiosity would have led me to the meeting but i am going to sit on Cannabis oil for now. If any local forum member is participating, please would you share and let us know more. Thanks and best wishes with the trial.
    Marieline