Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: The daily dribble

Forum Member
    Indeed, for all those who have listened to all my moaning and groaning on the chess board against Terry at long last I now have Terry's Queen !!!

His Queen (well my Queen now) is a beauty! Custom handmade of stained glass by an artisan that Terry knows and is wearing her crown. and pearl necklace.

Many painful, brutal battles I fought on that battlefield against him to have her and because she makes me so happy to finally have she is on my rearview mirror of my car and it makes me very happy to have her there

I also have these lovely mahogany wood rosary beads from Italy hanging on mirror as well. I was pulled over once by this nasty policewoman who told me to take down the rosary beads because they were an 'obstruction of view' (which they are not lol) So I took them down, and as soon as she pulled away I put them back up.

If police pull me over again and ask me to take down my Queen, I swear it will be 'Off with their heads' !!!

Thank you Terry my chess improved so much because of your teaching...now all I ask for is your King xoxo

It's so good to see so many people helping and contributing to the recent threads, especially the Hurting and the Stem cell one's.

Some excellent posts.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Someone just sent me this:-

https://www.bluemountain.com/view/r8...paign=receiver

Don't know if you can see it but it is very sweet

Forum Member
    I viewed it perfectly and I'm all the way across the pond ! lol

Loved it, from one of your many 'birds' eh Treborose ???

xox

I was hoping to go to Duxford air museum on Thursday;

Weather great, car full of petrol BUT Granddad is not so well, so he's let me down again.

Still an easier day for both of us probably to Felexstowe and a dominos pizza on the pier and he has promised me a costa coffee as it's his turn to pay.

Come to think about it he is probably pulling a sicky so he saves money. LOL

We I just hope he and a few others I know soon get better.

Love Terry

Hmmm, Felixstowe - whose idea was that??

If you're not back online on Friday, we'll know you've been put in a shipping container and are on a slow boat to China

Love Ellie.
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Limb onset (arm) sporadic ALS/MND.

Forum Member
    You know Dominos pizza is not real pizza Treborose. I don't what that red sauce is on top but it not real marinara sauce, it gives us Italians agita.

If I was Grandad I'd pull a sicky too not eat that stuff, I'd stick with coffee at Costa....just saying LOL

Love you
    xox

Granddad said about going to Southwold which is a lovely place but it is further and more hassle there so I thought that might be a bit much for him to keep local.

I quite like Felixstowe, I used to swim there along the coast.

Not going to the container dock area so I won't be locked up unless I get arrested.

I sometimes thought what they would do with us if we went to prison, we would probably get treated better.

Just a thought, love terry

I see you got back to us - you must have behaved as Grandad didn't ship you off somewhere.

Hope you get to Duxford soon.

I'd an afternoon in a nearby park yesterday and managed not to end up in the pond. But I did have to watch longingly as my carer ate a 99...

Love Ellie.
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Limb onset (arm) sporadic ALS/MND.

Hi;

Yes Granddad did say about having a ice cream but it is quite hard for me to eat much and keep clean.

Sorry to mention food at drink, chimp.

It was lovely day, we talked? for an hour at home, I was remembering some of my bike camping holiday around Iceland back in 1981.

Then we went to costa and had a coffee and half a sausage roll.

I did look up the fort at Felexstowe the day before and had a little look at that but I needed the loo so had to go out. The port area is at the same place and a lovely viewing area. THe water and beach there look so nice and relaxing but I was hungry and we got a pizza, not Italian and ate it on the pier. That to was relaxing and the water was so calm, unlike when I used to swim in it. Followed by the best bitter shandy and a walk? along the promenade and meet a chap that lives two door away from me.

Not bad, love Terry