Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: The daily dribble

Forum Member
    Idris Elba is rumored to play the next James Bond. That would be exciting to watch

xox

My vote would go to Aidan Turner (no surprise there! LOL)

I read in the media that perhaps James Bond will be played by a female next time?? - any news/update about that across the Pond, CC?

Love
    Kayleigh x

Forum Member
    A female James Bond ????????? that's news to me Kayleigh

If there was a female James Bond would there still be a Bond Girl ?? hmmm an interesting concept, but one I'm sure men might enjoy all the more lol

I'm all for women's equality, but James Bond needs to keep his manly parts in my opinion

I think Sean Connery can still be James Bond ! the guy is like a 150 years old, and still do darn sexy! lol

CCxox

Quote Originally Posted by ccinjersey View Post

I'm all for women's equality, but James Bond needs to keep his manly parts in my opinion

CCxox
    I know its not PC to gender stereotype, but I agree with you CC - that would definitely be my preference tool!

And as James is a man's name (usually), if a female played the part then perhaps they would need to change the name to something like 'Jennie Bond' (and suddenly an image of that famous BBC Royal Correspondent popped into my head! LOL).

If James Bond is having a gender realignment, then maybe Miss Moneypenny should be played by a man....and perhaps a name change from Miss Moneypenny to 'Mr Tight-Wad' would be good??? LOL

Love,
    Kayleigh x
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 15th August 2019 at 20:58.

Forum Member
    So true Kayleigh it seems everything is politically correct.

Some things are a classic, and should stay a classic, to me James Bond is one of them. He is an iconic beloved character, and a man, and should stay a man. Maybe it’s a generational thing, but I really would hate to see James Bond become a woman or Miss Moneypenny become a man.

CCxox

Sean Connery

It's very comforting to read that sophisticated, discerning ladies appreciate the charms of old men.

Gives one hope!

Doug x

Being the distinguished gentleman you are Doug, you would be perfect as the next James Bond!

You've got the sophisticated style, charm and wit of my favourite Bond actor, Roger Moore ..... and hopefully you have got a great set of pearly whites to go with your dashing good looks - rather than gnashers like my favourite Bond villian - Jaws! LOL

Love,
    Kayleigh x

And perhaps Q could equip my wheelchair with all the weaponry of that Aston Martin....

Doug x

Doug, you're a definite 007 contender going by your avatar Cool, suave and sophisticated...
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Limb Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No working limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Hi Doug,

I agree - Q would be brilliant at kitting out Bond's wheelchair with all the latest tech and gadgets - and I expect it would even have a built in Champagne chiller!

It would be good if Q could include the facility to convert the wheelchair into a hover-chair - making it easy to hover above all those pesky high kerbs! LOL

I expect you wouldn't need any help from Q to select your perfect Bond girl though! LOL

Love
    Kayleigh x