Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: The daily dribble

Hi Barry,

How are your fingers?

My little one seems to getting better, I abused it and hurt it a few weeks ago and now it doesn't cause much pain.

I am still very careful with it.

Love Terry

Hi Terry m

Thanks for asking. I am supposed to clench a fist 10 times every hour but I have pain in my knuckles so it is proving difficult. I see a physio on Friday so I will get a better idea then.

I’m pleased you are recovering from your injury. Give my best wishes to grandad when you see him next.

Love Barry
    Iím going to do this even if it kills me!

Quote Originally Posted by Kayleigh View Post
    It was probably the fault of 'predictive text' - it can be so annoying when a word we type automatically changes to a different word than we wanted it to be!

It can happen to any of us Telly .... oops, I mean Terry. (But If you ever refer to me as Kylie rather than Kayleigh - I'll know it's because you are daydreaming about those Minogue sisters again!) LOL

Love and hugs,
    Kayleigh x
    Can't blame that

There would be nothing wrong with daydreaming about the Minogue sisters Terry - it would show you have got very good taste in pop music and you also enjoy watching excellent Australian soaps!!! LOL

..... and I would have been much more concerned if you'd been daydreaming about Jason Donovan! LOL

Love and hugs,
    Kayleigh x
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 2nd August 2019 at 16:12.

Hi Kayleigh;

I'm a bit word blind, delextic???????? So I always have problems writing and I quite often don't use the words that I want to because I don't know and can't find how to spell them.

I doubt that anyone does not like Kylie, she's so sweat and good but I don't dream about her, nor Jason either.

Love Terry

It's good to hear that you can leave the daydreaming about Jason to me Terry! LOL

... and sorry for my silly suggestions - as I know you would only ever be dreaming about your lovely wife!

Love and hugs,
    Kayleigh x

This thread seems to be the closest to what I would call (that sounds like Miranda's mum in the TV show ) a 'Chat Thread'??

Anyhoo, Kayleigh, I've caught up on Poldark episodes with my daughter, so no need to worry about spoilers!

It wouldn't be my first choice of drama, but it's nice to watch something non-violent and not too dark to balance out the likes Killing Eve or The Handmaid's Tale, not to mention the delicios Mr Turner

Not sure what I'll do after this last episode at 9pm on Sundays - never got into Peaky Blinders - anyone got boxset recommendations??

Love Ellie.
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Limb Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No working limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Forum Member
    Hi Ellie,

I couldn't get into Peaky Blinders either and also this series of Poldark. We've just watched all the episodes of Luther.. very gruesome so possibly not for your daughter but gripping ( with my eyes shut ) Also Idris Elba is very easy on the eye so dont know why it was missed the first time round. Have also just watched line of duty from the beginning because we missed the first few series.

Killing Eve makes me laugh, although I know it's not really funny, so maybe I do have some emotional liability! For light relief just watched "mum" which I think was on I player and is quite funny but emotional too.

It sounds like i have nothing better to do than watch TV but my leg is on the mend so hoping to be out and about soon again.

Love Debbie x

Glad your leg is on the mend Debbie.

I think Killing Eve is tongue-in-cheek funny - I wasn't the only one watching it and laughing out loud in my house

I saw 'Mum'. Aww, lovely finally !! If I could've yelled at the telly, I think it would've cracked its glass - I thought they'd never get together...

Can't wait for Idris Elba to grace my TV again

Hope we get an Indian Summer so you can make up for your weeks of confinement. Do you think you'll get over to Spain?

Love Ellie.
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Limb Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No working limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Hi Ellie and Debbie,

I've enjoyed this series of Poldark but I don't think the story line has been as good as in the first series. I'm more of a fan of soaps, quiz shows and cartoons than dramas (and, of course, my favourite cartoon box set is 'Top Cat' - his cheeky and happy smile always cheers me up! .

Great to hear your leg is healing Deb. I hope you enjoy getting out and about more, very soon.

Love Kayleigh x