Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: The daily dribble

Forum Member
    To know that they do have an understanding of MND is in itself so comforting. isn't it? - and I am pleased about your CO2 levels too. Professor Shaw asked me to stay for another night and that was fine because I was so relaxed, no pressure and you have Nettie with you as well. You will be right! x

Love

Joycie x

That's good about your co2 levels trevor and that they are trying to get it exactly right and not just rushing you in and out , everytime I see my neurologist the main thing he always says to me is that he doesn't want me stressing ( easier said than done ) and to let others sort everything ( again easier said than done ) but I am trying , thankyou cc I will definitely take what you said into consideration , we're off on holiday friday so will think about it while we're away and talk with my doctor when we get back .

jo xxx

Just wanted to keep the daily dribble going Becky x

Forum Member
    LOL it is a great thread Becky, maybe Mik can pick another topic to dicuss to keep it going....

xox

Lol CC yes it's my favourite thread title. Too good to lose xxx

Forum Member
    Had another fall last night. Bent over to pick up a cat's toy,overbalanced and fell back stricking my head on a glass panel door. Luckily it was slightly open and swung back with the force. A bit shook up for a minute or two, then okay, no harm done. Annette did have a problem getting me up though and I am hardly heavy.

Forum Member
    You should take more water with it , Trevor! Ha! Ha! x

Forum Member
    Seriously though, balance is a major issue with me. It is so frustrating because all the everyday things you do without thinking are obstacles now! I know I have to really concentrate with most things now and I don't like that one bit! But I have the lovely Peter behind me watching everything I do - which is lovely but I wish things were back to the way they were before. The only place I am safe is in the car driving and he will let me do that - except he worries all the time in case I break down and have an accident and cant speak and explain to anyone what I want. But, in the Kia Picanto, I have enormous laminates with emergency phone numbers on, and an IPAD with Predictable by Therapy and copious pads and pens. Adapt and evolve, they say! But seriously, Trevor, take special care - the last thing you want is a fracture! Love Joycie xx

Forum Member
    Annette has gone shopping and I have my orders not to move, so i am in my recliner watching the tennis. Great match.

Likewise Trevor;

Hope the doors OK. Decided against going to the meeting today as it's snowing so much.

Warm, in armchair, feet up, love Terry