Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: The daily dribble

Hi Trevor,
    You must teach me how to fall backwards as I have more padding in that area. I have had 3 falls in 4 months and they are always face first. My forehead looks like a ploughed field lol.

Trevorhb
    Which is better Barry, I just don't know.

ccinjersey
    Thank god no harm Trevor! Barry are you going for the gold...be careful !

Oh, is it snowing a lot there Terry ???

Keep warm, much love from your crazy American friend
    xoxox

Trevorhb
    A mixture of snow and rain showers all morning together with a brisk wind, not nice.

ccinjersey
    Oh no definitely not nice Trevor. Sounds like someone pissed off Mother Nature....

xoxo

Springtime
    Terry!! Snowing you say, well I think you ought to be nice to CC in future. Its a lovely Sunny Day here, but then the Sun always shines on the righteous.

Trevorhb
    Social Services OT assessment tomorrow after telling us we had not been given priority. Papworth rang and want me to go back on Monday, the date the stairlift was being installed. Annette rang the company and they are coming this Wednesday instead, great service from this local norfolk firm.

That's good service Trevor;

Any children will love using it. Please try to stop falling, you might hurt something important next time. So glad to hear that you're OKish.

Love Terry

I'm looking forward to the entertainment value. Apparently we will have a remote control. I just love remote controls and may spend many happy hours whizzing Trevor up and down the stairs. Oh blow it! I've just remembered. It will have a speed restriction. Any one know a good engineer with a sense of humour who likes to tinker with things? LOL
    Seriously though, hopefully it will be a real bonus for Trevor as he is getting more and more out of breath when he walks around and he is finding the stairs a real problem. As all our washing facilities are upstairs, and the bed too, He wants to have access for these things for as long as possible.
    The company installs the reconditioned lift and provides 2 months rent free all for 350. After that it is 50 per month rental. Removal and servicing/ repairs are free.

XX Nettie

That sounds very reasonable Nettie;

Terry