Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast

Thread: The daily dribble

Quote Originally Posted by ccinjersey View Post
    Trust me Kitty Kayleigh you donít want this Catís cream, he will love you, and leave you.
    LOLxox
    I don't think that I ever had any chance of getting my paws on his precious portions of cream anyway! LOL

... and especially not now he's had that cracker of an offer from 'the cracker of a lady' LOL

Paw Kitty Kayleigh! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Kayleigh View Post
    You crack me up TC! LOL

...and you might think I'm crackers but you must admit I do tell some cracking good jokes! LOL

.... and here's a cracking offer, from a cracker of a lady, that she says you would be totally crackers to miss out on LOL ....
    http://https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sLiQ8xyaG_E

Love
    Crackerkayleigh x
    (Closely related to Crackerjack- but not nearly as funny as him! LOL)
    Good evening TC,

I've got a cracker of message for you all the way from the US of A.

'The Cracker of a Lady' is very puzzled why haven't pounced on her 'cracking offer' yet!! (have you been cat-napping in CC's cats cradle again??) - and she wants to know ...
    http://https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W0sRePK0PEk

She still thinks you are the cat's whiskers and would make sure there is extra-creamy butter with those crackers - as well as American/super-sized portions of cream to go in your coffee afterwards.

She is a patient lady but please crack-on and let her know your decision ....

.....because there is a certain Sugar Daddy (aka Nottinghamshire's Italian Stallion) she knows who might be interested in the sweetest cracker of a deal she has to offer, comprising:-
    - an entire chiller (the size of Cheddar Gorge) chocked full of chocolate torte
    - a fleet of dessert trollies carrying chocolate & caramel puds
    -, a Italian Collusium sized candy-cart laden full of cherry-brandy liqueurs
    and ...
    - a sweet-cheeked bottom, bottom-less carafe overflowing with his favourite Italian wine (Barolo)!! LOL

Love
    The Kitty (aka Crackerkayleigh)
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 3rd November 2019 at 15:36.

Hi Kayleigh,

I’m drinking one of my favourite Italian wines tonight. Barolo from northern Italy which we had with Moroccan lamb. We had a chocolate and caramel dessert.

Love,
    Barry
    Iím going to do this even if it kills me!

Buongiorno Barry,

'The Cracker of a Lady' is very impressed with your exceptional taste in Italian wine (but, she says, as you are Nottinghamshire's Italian Stallion, she would have known not to serve you cheap sparkling Lambrusco!!)

You might have seen that she has cracked on already, with ensuring that her 'sweet cracker of an offer' has been sweetened, according to Sugar Daddy's refined taste.

Furthermore, she asks, have you ever tried Moroccan lamb stewe on crackers? Ewe might not find lamb tastes particularly cracking with crackers but she says they taste baa-baarilliant together!

For a sweet treat she ewesually likes a Lamb Baa (which is a chocolate covered lamb chop).

She says Lamb Baas taste lambtastic - and, trewethfully no, they are not too chewey at all. But a bit of a newesance that Lamb Baas are fewe and far between in the shops - probably because they are often snipped up quickly by greweps of yewethful baabers with Crewe-cuts! LOL

.. and this latest newesflash might be ewesful (or ewesless) - apparently newesagents in Newebury ewesed to ewetilise their un-ewesed shelves with Lamb Baas that were nearly newe!! LOL

I hope ewe and your bewetiful wife are having a trewely enjoyable weekend.

(I might go out for a drive to Newecastle tomorrow, in my Lamb-Borghini..but if there are quewes onto the M-Tewe, I will do a ewe-turn and come home LOL)

Love
    Cewet Kitty Kayleigh x
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 3rd November 2019 at 14:47.

For some reason, for about week, I've been feeling jet-lagged. Perhaps it's got something to do with the clocks falling back last weekend? - which reminds me that I must adjust the digital clock on my cooker...but, what is the time now? LOL..

http://https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=78QxQwCzDeg

Love
    Kayleigh x

I saw on the Good News Thread yesterday that Dina had been to Costa Coffee. I wonder if TC was there??

Last time I went to my local Costas, I was wondering if TC was there - but I think I must have just missed him because, when I asked for extra portions of cream, I was told that they had completely run out of them that morning. LOL

Also the coffee shop girls had everlasting smiles on their faces - and as we all know, TC's cheeky smile, sweet talking and fun loving ways are always enough to cheer a girl up, no end!

I saw Sugar Daddy there - but, although I smiled sweetly at him, nothing could distract his attention away from the Sugar Babes. He was making sure that their order of sugar-pie and honey-bunch biscuits was sugar-coated enough. Also, he wanted to make sure that the sugar flowed from a Silver Spoon into their coffee (which at the Babes' request was always the skinniest of skinny lattes).

Sheila was taking a break with Lynne and Miranda. Just as she asked them if they would like to share her Kit-Kats, they heard some microwaves go 'ping'. There was Porridge for Lynne and pancakes for Miranda - with optional drizzles of golden syrup (but better not tell Sugar Daddy it says Tate & Lyle on the tin!).

Me, Dina and Debbie were enjoying some light-hearted chit-chat and banter, over coffee and in the company of some Snowflakes.

Unfortunately, after their first coffee, the Snowflakes ran out of money and so had to go home to borrow some more from the 'Bank of Mum and Dad'.LOL

Ellie, Doug and Andy ('The Eggheads') were enjoying some refreshments and an intellectual get-together - with plenty of chat about the latest in medical research & trials and other 'scientific stuff'. (All the stuff that usually goes over Crackerkayleigh's head - but she is very grateful they post about it on the forum in plain English, so she can understand it all).

TC returned to the coffee shop with CC. They decided to have coffee while playing a game of chess - and I wonder who won this time??? LOL

Love Kayleigh x
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 6th November 2019 at 08:47.

Well, when I was in there I did see a group of pretty young women surrounding a chap looking like the cat who got the cream. And there was a sweet-looking chap looking enviously across from a nearby table.
    Dina

Trying to keep positive, but not always managing.

Forum Member
    No need to wonder Kayleigh, Terry won, and 156 times to be exact

xox

Quote Originally Posted by Gillette View Post
    Well, when I was in there I did see a group of pretty young women surrounding a chap looking like the cat who got the cream. And there was a sweet-looking chap looking enviously across from a nearby table.

Dina, what wonderful insightful writing - we know exactly who was in that coffee shop
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Limb Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No working limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Ooh Kayleigh,

You've made my day, thank you

An Egghead

Love Ellie.
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Limb Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No working limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.