Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast

Thread: The daily dribble

It would be lovely if we were all there, watching Cc suffering playing chess.

I would have plenty of time for licking up the cream with a coffee and talking, while Cc is thinking.

Love Terry

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    Ooh Kayleigh,

You've made my day, thank you

An Egghead

Love Ellie.
    Hmph. Well, I didnít like to say, but I was more than a little miffed that I wasnít on the Eggheads team. Oh well, Iíll just have to carry on as the femme fatale (or, more accurately, Ďfatalí) Iíve always been. Ha ha ha.
    Dina

Trying to keep positive, but not always managing.

Forum Member
    LMAO

I'm not suffering Terry I'm thinking, and for the record I have 15 wins and 23 draws against you...just saying

XOXO

Quote Originally Posted by ccinjersey View Post
    No need to wonder Kayleigh, Terry won, and 156 times to be exact

xox
    But was Terry the perfect gentleman afterwards - i.e. did he release your Queen from his Castle straight away??

I think I know the answer to that question though - because it looks like your Queen's Knight in shining armour (aka Doug) is on his way!!....

http://https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b3Gzn5QpZVA

Love
    Kayleigh x

P.S I think you taught TC how to play chess far too well CC!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Gillette View Post
    Hmph. Well, I didn’t like to say, but I was more than a little miffed that I wasn’t on the Eggheads team. Oh well, I’ll just have to carry on as the femme fatale (or, more accurately, ‘fatal’) I’ve always been. Ha ha ha.
    Sorry Dina - there were only 2 spare places available with Ellie on the Egghead's table - and I thought she might like the company of 2 charming and dashing gentlemen - who also happen to be almost (but not quite) as knowledgeable as her about the 'science stuff'.

I promise that next time you can be at the head of the Egghead's table - and you can choose who sits with you (as long as you don't choose me - because I'm definitely more of a chit-chatty chatterbox than a brainy brainbox!! LOL)

Love
    Kayleigh x

Forum Member
    That's funny Kayleigh

A Gentleman ! ????? ....lets just say he takes no prisoners, but he is kind to my Queen as long as I plead and beg for her life, and I must say 'please' or she's a goner.

I wish I could say I take credit for his masterful chess skills Kayleigh, but he actually taught me, only he just left out the part on how to beat him ! lol

xox

Hi CC,

In my experience TC's a gentle tom-cat with very gentle paws - but only if I keep my kitty-mitts away from his fruit & nut snacks and portions of cream. He did offer me one of his dates once - but you won't be surprised to know that, although I accepted, I'm still waiting! LOL

I asked him to teach me chess and he turned me down - probably because he didn't want me to get as good as you are at it! LOL

Love
    Kayleigh x

Hi CC,

Let my knights come charging in to save your queen and my bishops will pray for success. I can castle my rook but don’t forget we are all just pawns in this game. If the next game against TC gets tough then I suggest you try the Sicilian defence and if all that fails then call in uncle Vinnie.

Love,
    Barry
    Iím going to do this even if it kills me!

Forum Member
    LOL

That's news to me Kayleigh, I guess he's just a gentleman to kitty cats, and not wildcats like me lol

xox

Forum Member
    Hahahahaha That's brilliant Barry !!

My Queen appreciates your valiant efforts, but she seems to be his prisoner time and again.

I had always had the Sicilian Uncles on stand by as you well know, but Terry managed to charm them too, and now he is just one of the boys to them, they wouldn't dare think of harming a fury hair on his head !

I guess my Queen is hopelessly doomed....

XOXO