Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Nick - Author of Petition for GM604

nicksf94110

Hello from Nick - Author of Petition for GM604

Hi everyone:

I was invited to join in by CCINJERSEY. My name is Nick and I started the petition at Change.org trying to influence the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to grant acclerated approval with post-marketing requirements for a new drug called "GM604" from Genervon Biopharmaceuticals in Pasadena, California, US.

Here's the link to our petition:
    https://www.change.org/p/janet-woodc...for-use-in-als

I say "our" because this petition has grown immensely (right now just over 126,000 signatures from people in 53 countries). I have also been able to assemble a team of individuals to help guide me through the process of contacting the FDA and sifting through tons of scientific and technical data.

I understand there is a close-knit group assembled here and hope you will all check out the petition and contact the FDA? Getting FDA approval would really expidite getting approval in other countries (the FDA and the EMA have a much closer relationship these days).

Please be sure to send the FDA an email (or tweet if you use Twitter). Here's that information:

https://www.change.org/p/janet-woodc...-als/u/9475826

I am so thrilled that forums like this one enable us to unify as a global community. I thank the MNDA for the opportunity to allow us to connect like this. The sharing of information and support gained from others really does make a huge difference in our attitude and outlook.

Hugs - Cheers to all,
    God Bless
    Nick

P.S. Please see the article about GM604 in the NY Times:
    http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2015/0...av=bottom-well
    Last edited by nicksf94110; 5th February 2015 at 18:52. Reason: Just In !!

Might of done it Nick;

Good luck with it.

Regards Terry

john
    Good to hear from you Nick and well done. Pity alsa and mnda can't find a way to add their voices but best wishes for success in the coming days.

John

Night walker
    Hi
    I have signed and reposted on FB dozens of times. I hope they say yes as I don't know what else I can hope for.

ccinjersey
    Hi Nick!

Happy you were able to join us, and you didn't even need your passport!

Well done indeed ! Hats off to you Sir, and lets hope for the best, and success !! Do hope you stick around lots of love, and support here

CC xox

goldilockz
    Thank you Nick, and welcome. Lovely to hear from you and be rest assured you'll get lots of support for your cause on these forums. The world needs more people like you xxx

BlueEyesOhio
    Thanks Nick for taking up the cause.

Lynne

Forum Member
    From small acorns great oaks grow- but they need planting! Nick its people like you who take up casuses to make them happen more quickly.
    Thanks for your work with the FDA and maybe your endeavours will be useful, over here, in any discussions with NICE.

Thanks again

Kelvin

Artmart
    Hi Nick

Great work, thank you. Let's hope your efforts are rewarded for all our sakes.

Arthur

Good work Nick. Let's hope that the FDA approve GM604 and shortly thereafter we get it everywhere else.