Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leaving the Association

Forum Member

Leaving the Association

Hi all,

I'm very sad to say that tomorrow is my final day at the MND Association and I will be moving on to pastures new.

I just want to say thank you for all your support over the past two years. I had never moderated a forum before, but within just a few hours of reading through your posts, it showed me just how important this site is for anyone affected by MND.

It has been a real privilege to be a small part of such a supportive and welcoming community.

I am leaving you in the very capable hands of Melanie Smith, who will take over as forum moderator in the short term, and Claire McCarthur who is the Digital Media Manager here at David Niven House. If you have any questions, be sure to ask them.

I hope to continue on the forum in a voluntary capacity, helping out when cover is needed, so you might not have seen the back of me yet.

Best wishes,

Andrew

Andrew, how could you;

Some other poor person will have to take all of our stick.

All the best, Terry

Forum Member
    Sorry to see you go Andrew, but all the best for whatever you are choosing to do. Take care x
    Evil triumphs when good men stand by and do nothing.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Andrew, how could you;

Some other poor person will have to take all of our stick.

All the best, Terry
    I'll miss it Terry!

Thanks a lot.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Springtime View Post
    Sorry to see you go Andrew, but all the best for whatever you are choosing to do. Take care x
    Thanks a lot Springtime

Forum Member
    Andrew, I for one will really miss you. You have been the most enormous help to me, giving advice, signposting me on to other people.
    I am sure I speak for so many of us when I say that you have become part of this forum, which means so much to us all. May I wish you much success in whatever your future holds and a very big thank you for all the help and support you have given us. Much love Joycie x

Andrew,

I wish you all the very best in your new role , you will be missed not that many Midlanders on the forum .

Good luck

Pete
    All I need is a miracle

Andrew,

We haven't always seen eye to eye but I appreciate there have been times when it has been necessary to toe the party line. I think you have done a first class job during your two years here. I hope you have similar success in your new occupation whatever it may be.

With best wishes for your future.

John

Forum Member
    Sorry to hear you are going Andrew, good luck with your new job, we will miss you.

Forum Member
    What a shame Andrew.will miss your sense of humour very much and hope you did the ibc I dared you to do.good luck in your new job,you will be an asset to them.caroline xx
    A day without laughter is a waste of a day. Charlie chaplin